TimeTo Trade Lynch

Hes one year removed from back to back 1000 yd seasons and would be motivated to get back to socal.

The pick would most likely be 30-32 so were not talking top twelve were he was drafted!

Thanks for explaining.

This is a "what have you done for me lately league (and world)." He did nothing this year, so lately he's not worth much. Now, is he worth nothing? No, of course not. Many teams would probably like to have him. The problem is you sound like a typical Bills fan with delusions of what reality is. 1000 yards, as previously stated already, is not a huge accomplishment anymore and neither is back to back 1000 yard season. It's note worthy, but not 1st round pick worthy, even at 30-32. RB's are a dime a dozen because whatever you get in the 1st, 2nd, and third rounds are probably healthier, faster, and will give you the same production or more as Lynch. Granted they aren't proven but you give up nothing to draft a guy. So at best you're looking at a 4th. Add in his off field problems and you can see how teams wouldn't want to give up a lot for him straight up.

Remember, this is not a team full of great players. The only person on this team worth a first rounder is... is... hell I'm not sure actually. Do we have one? Not being a smart a$$, I'm serious...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow your right... Marshawn Lynch is always in trouble. I mean look at all those arrest he has and all those NFL suspensions.

A whopping 2 arrest/accused charges since hes been in the NFL, and 1 of the charges was dropped. He was accused of sexual assault by some girl that couldn't get her facts straight then the charges where dropped by the court because of the different stories told by the girl that accussed. Yes he had a hit and run incident... but people do make mistakes

LISTEN you're not freaking getting it. I WANT LYNCH HERE REGARDLESS OF HIS HISTORY WITH THE LAW. did you read that okay? The point I'm making is that NO ONE IS GOING TO GIVE UP MORE THEN A 5TH or 6TH FOR SOMEONE THAT HAS 2 STRIKES. Can you comprehend all of that? I have no issue that he's been in trouble, whatever but a team that is looking for a RB via trade isn't going to give up such a high pick. GET IT?

Thanks for explaining.

This is a "what have you done for me lately league (and world)." He did nothing this year, so lately he's not worth much. Now, is he worth nothing? No, of course not. Many teams would probably like to have him. The problem is you sound like a typical Bills fan with delusions of what reality is. 1000 yards, as previously stated already, is not a huge accomplishment anymore and neither is back to back 1000 yard season. It's note worthy, but not 1st round pick worthy, even at 30-32. RB's are a dime a dozen because whatever you get in the 1st, 2nd, and third rounds are probably healthier, faster, and will give you the same production or more as Lynch. Granted they aren't proven but you give up nothing to draft a guy. So at best you're looking at a 4th. Add in his off field problems and you can see how teams wouldn't want to give up a lot for him straight up.

Remember, this is not a team full of great players. The only person on this team worth a first rounder is... is... hell I'm not sure actually. Do we have one? Not being a smart a$$, I'm serious...

When the *(^@) did 1,000 yds become not an accomplishment??? Go tell a running back that and i bet they laugh in your face. Based on your analysis Jackson sucked A$$ to then.

When the *(^@) did 1,000 yds become not an accomplishment??? Go tell a running back that and i bet they laugh in your face. Based on your analysis Jackson sucked A$$ to then.

It's not the accomplishment it used to be he's right. It was something special when teams played 14 regular games a season but not so much anymore. This article explains more.

http://www.sportingnews.com/archives/sport...ers/138454.html

Lynch won't get a #1 pick in return if the Bills trade him. Especially now that his value is down.

Yep - he had a terrible season. I think he stays, and there will be no takers for his services if BUF tries to sell him off - he's just another pedestrian rb. I wouldn't give up even a 7th for him, with his contract baggage.

EDIT - is he under contract next year? If not, I offer the minimum, or cut him if he doesn't accept it...

Edited by stuckincincy

Why trade Lynch when we will just have to draft another RB if we do.

Lynch has had a bad year but had 2 1000 yard seasons prior and just one year removed from the probowl. He was the only one on the team that showed any heart. More than Whitner, and Poz combined. He may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but he is tough and he was tough from day one. It didn't take him three years to learn how to be tough. If we want to start trading people why don't don't we start with our useless defense...lets face it no one would give us a 2nd rounder if we packaged all three starting LB's in the deal.

You need two good backs in this league. I still belive Lynch is a more talented runner that needs some coaching while Freddy is a great 3rd down guy. Fred to me is like a Kenneth Davis, maybe i am in the minority though that I still like Lynch better.

Still, why do we want to play good players...we are trying to accumulate talent not trade it away!

Do you really think someone will give us a first for Lynch...not a chance

he shows character. has anyone seen him take the ball away from offensive players OF THE OTHER TEAM when the play is DEAD. i think having fred in their honestly has disrupted his momentum. the losses and the inevitable losing record, missing the playoffs, etc. MUST take its toll on all players. and it affected him too.

but does he have heart? hell yeah! trade him? hell no!

if he gets his act together he may even go back to being our #1. THIS season he was the #2. anything can change in the nfl.

I will trade you for a 9th round pick. Stop the Lynch trade madness. You want to trade a running back, trade Jackson. In two years Lynch will still be bowling guys over, Jackson will look like Portis or LT.

fred needs his credit too.

but yes, i agree, lynch in two years should be trucking people over. hes beast mode!

Trade Lynch to San Diego he would be back in his home state replace the aging Tomlinson if we could get a Late 1st round pick I think that would be fair. What do you guys think?

i hate san diego. with that offensive line, he will get 1500 yds a season.

so plain and simple, NO!