TimeTo Trade Lynch

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trade Lynch to San Diego he would be back in his home state replace the aging Tomlinson if we could get a Late 1st round pick I think that would be fair. What do you guys think?

The only way to get value out of him is to pull all the gold bling off his teeth. Have you seen the price of gold? Then trade him for a 3rd and take a good ILB or DT with the pick.

Trade Lynch to San Diego he would be back in his home state replace the aging Tomlinson if we could get a Late 1st round pick I think that would be fair. What do you guys think?

If we could trade Lynch for a first round pickI'd probably be inclined to do it. Anything less and no.

Whether it's Lynch or someone else, we need a capable back up running back. I think the only teams that primarily used only one RB this year were Cinn and Det (might be wrong - from the top of my head). Even Peterson has a quality backup. Chris Johnson has another back that carries that ball too. I also think it's wrong to assume that it would be a cost saving move. Lynch has an equal to or smaller contract than any vet of similar ilk who would sign to come here. Chester Taylor probably makes more than Lynch to back up one of the top two backs in football. Unless you are getting a good pick, I can't see how this actually makes the team better. Someone would take him, but I doubt it would be for anything close to a 1st.

Get used to it: He's ours for the forseeable future. One unproductive season behind a crappy line does not make him a bad player.

Also, new coaches can do wonders for stagnant players. I'm kind of interested in seeing what will happen with the underachievers on our team who have some talent and have shown flashes. Guys like Marshawn, Donte, to a certain extent Poz, McKelvin, Maybin, and maybe even McCargo and Edwards all have shown at least a little flash of a starting calibre football player (some moreso than others and Maybin on talent). Who knows, Buddy might find the right players to put around some of them and the new coach might find better ways to use them so that they do more than what we've seen in the past. I'm by no means saying that all these guys are going to become All-Stars, just that you don't know which ones might improve or hit it off with the new coach and wind up breaking through as starters and contributors.

You're not serious right? RB's are a dime a dozen in the NFL and ones that have 2 strikes with the commish aren't in high demand.

Yes your right. He isnt capable of turning things around at all is he? He will never learn just like Cedric Benson never learned and many others. Look at Benson still always getting in trouble. :thumbsup:

It is possible for players to grow up you know? People do mature with age, just like Cedric Benson matured.

Yes your right. He isnt capable of turning things around at all is he? He will never learn just like Cedric Benson never learned and many others. Look at Benson still always getting in trouble. :thumbsup:

It is possible for players to grow up you know? People do mature with age, just like Cedric Benson matured.

You stop with your logic, oyur thinking, and your facts. That gets people in trouble around here :worthy:

P.S. I agree with you. He is 22-23 years old still growing up.

So if you were say the Browns you would trade a 2nd or 3rd for a RB who is in constant trouble with the law and lost his job to a UFA? I'm glad you're not the GM.

But for the reasons provided Lynch wouldn't garner a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd round pick. The Bills are better off leaving him on their roster and seeing if they can be the ones to take advantage of him maturing.

But for the reasons provided Lynch wouldn't garner a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd round pick. The Bills are better off leaving him on their roster and seeing if they can be the ones to take advantage of him maturing.

Thats how I feel as well. I like the Lynch and Jackson duo

So if you were say the Browns you would trade a 2nd or 3rd for a RB who is in constant trouble with the law and lost his job to a UFA? I'm glad you're not the GM.

I think the argument is we should keep Lynch on the team incase he does turn it around. I really hope he does then i can finaaly scream Beast Mode again!!

I'm glad the internet wasn't around when Bruce Smith was racking up DUIs and Jim Kelly was groping everything that moved on his wild nights on the town.

The reh-tards around here would have had us running every HoFer the team has had out of town because we're all perfect saints and demand no less from our young players!

Wow your right... Marshawn Lynch is always in trouble. I mean look at all those arrest he has and all those NFL suspensions.

A whopping 2 arrest/accused charges since hes been in the NFL, and 1 of the charges was dropped. He was accused of sexual assault by some girl that couldn't get her facts straight then the charges where dropped by the court because of the different stories told by the girl that accussed. Yes he had a hit and run incident... but people do make mistakes

You need two good backs in this league. I still belive Lynch is a more talented runner that needs some coaching while Freddy is a great 3rd down guy. Fred to me is like a Kenneth Davis, maybe i am in the minority though that I still like Lynch better.

Still, why do we want to play good players...we are trying to accumulate talent not trade it away!

Do you really think someone will give us a first for Lynch...not a chance