TimeTo Trade Lynch

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trade Lynch to San Diego he would be back in his home state replace the aging Tomlinson if we could get a Late 1st round pick I think that would be fair. What do you guys think?

you think San Diego would trade their first round pick for someone that wouldnt even start for them who also has been in trouble with the law two years in a row?

seriously, try using some common sense

Bills would be lucky to get a 4th for Lynch....his doesnt have much value so why create another hole they would have to replace again in the draft

Lynch is done in Buffalo. Send him back to his criminal buddies in CA (and he can take his lawsuits with him).

Don't know if I would cash the chips in on Lynch just yet. A different coach, cleaned up lifestyle, and some time could do wonders for this guy. He is a monster.

Everybody wrote off Ricky "the Yogi" Williams and now he is part of a double headed monster down in Miami. Remember the pictures of Williams laying in that tent over in India or somewhere?? That was some crazy meltdown. Lynch is no place near that point of crazy.

I would bet, that the Bills would be very lucky to be offered a 3rd round pick, between poor production and off-field problems. Lynch is not quick or elusive enough to be utilized as a returner. A previous post recommends utilizing him as a fullback - and that maybe the best option.

Trade Lynch to San Diego he would be back in his home state replace the aging Tomlinson if we could get a Late 1st round pick I think that would be fair. What do you guys think?

Why settle for only one pick?

Maybe we could get them to throw in a 2nd, 3rd and 4rth rounder.

( Hey, that Vincent Jackson guy at WR would be a nice throw in too!) :thumbsup: