"We Are At War"

GG

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew we were at war....something about all those dead soldiers and stuff. So when Obama said it, I wasn't surprised. Where have YOU been?

No surprise that you put your special spin on this. Newsflash, hypocrite, I never said that we weren't in a war and have been saying it quietly since 1993 and much louder since 2001. But when the evil neocon overlords were saying the same damned thing for the last 15 years, they were accused of fearmongering an innocent population. Wasn't that Obama's whole campaign premise? What happened?

The question you should be answering is "where the hell have you been, and why did it take a guy that you like to say it for you finally to admit it?"

I knew we were at war....something about all those dead soldiers and stuff. So when Obama said it, I wasn't surprised. Where have YOU been?

Says the person who didn't believe this was from Al Qaeda. :w00t:

Make up your mind woman. :thumbsup:

The question you should be answering is "where the hell have you been, and why did it take a guy that you like to say it for you finally to admit it?"

Great question...and the fact that they won't answer it....is the reason it will be everybody else's fault when they lose Congress in 2010.

The fact is: we are at war. Not WWII, John Wayne, throw grenades from your hip and spit out coffee war, no, asymmetrical, hide the RPGs behind the women and children war.

In this one sense, I am glad Obama is President....because apparently he is the only jackass that can get the other jackasses to deal with reality.

But here's the best question: why, oh why, do we ever let jackasses be in charge? of anything? ever? Isn't one round of Jimmy f'ing Carter enough...why make it 2?

Great question...and the fact that they won't answer it....is the reason it will be everybody else's fault when they lose Congress in 2010.

The fact is: we are at war. Not WWII, John Wayne, throw grenades from your hip and spit out coffee war, no, asymmetrical, hide the RPGs behind the women and children war.

In this one sense, I am glad Obama is President....because apparently he is the only jackass that can get the other jackasses to deal with reality.

But here's the best question: why, oh why, do we ever let jackasses be in charge? of anything? ever? Isn't one round of Jimmy f'ing Carter enough...why make it 2?

They give you responsibilities, so you should be uniquely qualified to answer that question.

They give you responsibilities, so you should be uniquely qualified to answer that question.

That's right...all of this is my fault...not the idiots you idiots put in charge.

I just get done talking about Democrats blaming other people for their stupid choices, and...you immediately make this about me and not about the those stupid choices? Thanks for underscoring my point. :D You talk about responsibilities: Is there a finer example of not being responsible than the recent near attack, and then saying "the system worked"?

It's called accountability, but in your "everybody is a victim, and nobody is personally responsible, that's the government's job" mentality, I am pretty sure you are going to continue to struggle with this concept.

Obama, and all the rest of his people, have been trying to pretend that we aren't fighting a real war...since 9/11. Now, they are in charge, and now they have deal with reality...not political expedience. Sorry dudes, now you have to do the right things right.....and that is going to be extremely challenging given your mentality.

That's right...all of this is my fault...not the idiots you idiots put in charge.

Yes, it was one person on forums.twobillsdive.com that put Obama in the white house. DOn't blame the people who nominated John McCain as the republican candidate- they had nothing to do with it at all.........

I just get done talking about Democrats blaming other people for their stupid choices, and...you immediately make this about me and not about the those stupid choices? Thanks for underscoring my point. :huh: You talk about responsibilities: Is there a finer example of not being responsible than the recent near attack, and then saying "the system worked"?

It's called accountability, but in your "everybody is a victim, and nobody is personally responsible, that's the government's job" mentality, I am pretty sure you are going to continue to struggle with this concept.

Obama, and all the rest of his people, have been trying to pretend that we aren't fighting a real war...since 9/11. Now, they are in charge, and now they have deal with reality...not political expedience. Sorry dudes, now you have to do the right things right.....and that is going to be extremely challenging given your mentality.

Only I didn't vote for Obama. Nice try though. I am just giving you crap because you tend (laid off it a bit after I gave you tons of ****) to make things about yourself. You are a partisan hack who won't admit it. You really aren't the type to call it as you see it, just another lemming.

Oh and if you caught it, he called it a terrorist attack. He added troops to Afghanistan, he bombed !@#$ing Yemen you moron.

Whine some more, I may dislike Obama's policies, but you are pathetic.

Only I didn't vote for Obama. Nice try though. I am just giving you crap because you tend (laid off it a bit after I gave you tons of ****) to make things about yourself. You are a partisan hack who won't admit it. You really aren't the type to call it as you see it, just another lemming.

Oh and if you caught it, he called it a terrorist attack. He added troops to Afghanistan, he bombed !@#$ing Yemen you moron.

Whine some more, I may dislike Obama's policies, but you are pathetic.

Now this is hysterical....

Right, I am a lemming....(lets's make this extra-personal :wallbash:)I didn't start my own company and physically throw my laptop at the partner on the way out, nah, I stayed at Price Waterhouse and now am an IBM employee. :sick: Because, as you know, IBM is full of independent thinkers...they even have a Global Horsechit commercial that says so. :ph34r:

You attack me personally....but, I am the one making things about myself. Right. :bag: Ok, who do you want this to be about instead? Dick Cheney? Let's pretend my name is Ron Mexico, this way, when Ron Mexico says you are full of schit, and you attack him personally, it won't be about me, it will be about him. Problem solved. Dumbass solution to dumbass Booster's problem....now that's pathetic. Yawn. :devil:

Why talk about things in the abstract if you have deep personal knowledge of what is happening? Isn't that why we do this? If there is a legal question here, don't 15 lawyers end up having a debate? Docs, same? Magox and GG's infinite CFO/financial planner/Economics 110 sessions? I always enjoy seeing how much people know about a topic, and God forbid, learning a thing or two. So, if I have deep personal knowledge about a particular topic, I am not allowed to say it because... you said so... WTF?

No buddy, you can't hang with me on the topics that I know cold, you know it, and, instead of dealing with it, you try to distort that into "but...but...but you shouldn't talk about this personally". Blow it out your ass.

Now this is hysterical....

Right, I am a lemming....(lets's make this extra-personal :wallbash:)I didn't start my own company and physically throw my laptop at the partner on the way out, nah, I stayed at Price Waterhouse and now am an IBM employee. :sick: Because, as you know, IBM is full of independent thinkers...they even have a Global Horsechit commercial that says so. :ph34r:

You attack me personally....but, I am the one making things about myself. Right. :bag: Ok, who do you want this to be about instead? Dick Cheney? Let's pretend my name is Ron Mexico, this way, when Ron Mexico says you are full of schit, and you attack him personally, it won't be about me, it will be about him. Problem solved. Dumbass solution to dumbass Booster's problem....now that's pathetic. Yawn. :devil:

Why talk about things in the abstract if you have deep personal knowledge of what is happening? Isn't that why we do this? If there is a legal question here, don't 15 lawyers end up having a debate? Docs, same? Magox and GG's infinite CFO/financial planner/Economics 110 sessions? I always enjoy seeing how much people know about a topic, and God forbid, learning a thing or two. So, if I have deep personal knowledge about a particular topic, I am not allowed to say it because... you said so... WTF?

No buddy, you can't hang with me on the topics that I know cold, you know it, and, instead of dealing with it, you try to distort that into "but...but...but you shouldn't talk about this personally". Blow it out your ass.

Let me know when you can muster a semi sober response and we can go at it it. This is far too easy. I have so gotten under your skin.

Let me know when you can muster a semi sober response and we can go at it it. This is far too easy. I have so gotten under your skin.

Sober, drunk, you still haven't explained when and where this board designated you Mr. Policeman. Under my skin? Buddy, now who is self-absorbed? Is that your goal? Really? Ok. Let's be clear: me having fun with your obvious insecurity.....means you aren't anywhere near me, or my skin.

Get a grip.

Sober, drunk, you still haven't explained when and where this board designated you Mr. Policeman. Under my skin? Buddy, now who is self-absorbed? Is that your goal? Really? Ok. Let's be clear: me having fun with your obvious insecurity.....means you aren't anywhere near me, or my skin.

Get a grip.

Agreed

Yes, you need to get a grip on reality and come to terms with the fact that, Derangement Syndrome, whether it is Bush, Palin or OCinPhilly is still

Deragement Syndrome.....

So, leave it all, and get a grip.

Oh wow, now it is you, Bush and Palin. Frankly, I think more of Palin than you.

Oh wow, now it is you, Bush and Palin. Frankly, I think more of Palin than you.

And, this means...what exactly? Once again, we see you can't stay on the issue, and instead have to start talking about me. But, I am the one making this about me. Right.

Look, you have an insecurity problem, as evidenced by this thread and your lame, 6 am PM(not plural :devil:) talking about your vocation. I assure you that I am the least of your troubles. Jesus, if there ever was a time to say:

Get a grip, and hopefully have that advice take hold, that time is now.

And, this means...what exactly? Once again, we see you can't stay on the issue, and instead have to start talking about me. But, I am the one making this about me. Right.

Look, you have an insecurity problem, as evidenced by this thread and your lame, 6 am PMs talking about your vocation. I assure you that I am the least of your troubles. Jesus, if there ever was a time to say:

Get a grip, and hopefully have that advice take hold, that time is now.

Oh my PMs as in plural? Please show everyone my PMs. You have full permission to publish the multiple PMs I sent you today.

Oh my PMs as in plural? Please show everyone my PMs. You have full permission to publish the multiple PMs I sent you today.

Ahh, but the difference is: I won't. The fact that it would prove what I am saying about your insecurity doesn't matter. It's a PM.

And, you are correct. It was only one. I will have to go back and fix that...been having trouble adding "e"s and "s"s to things I type lately. I stand corrected.

Ahh, but the difference is: I won't. The fact that it would prove what I am saying about your insecurity doesn't matter. It's a PM.

And, you are correct. It was only one. I will have to go back and fix that...been having trouble adding "e"s and "s"s to things I type lately. I stand corrected.

I haven't been a bartender in almost 8 years. It was bait that you only partially fell for. Just sleep it off OC and remember that while you may be crazy smart, you can learn things. Oh and it isn't all about you.

Get a grip.

Get over it. It's what he does. I guess I haven't pissed him off too much lately so he had no on to rag on. You were just next in line. I'm a POS you're a drunk. Want to go out for a drink sometime? :unsure: