It's Raining Iguanas in Florida

DrFishfinder

I was out geocaching once and about 4 feet off the ground in a tree, I saw a mummified iguana. it wasn't as big as what was in the link, but it wasn't one of those small lizards we have running all around here. This was in the spring. Maybe it froze t death, but didn't fall out of the tree.

I thought the reporter said, "The non-Iguanas were introduced by 'careless pet owners', and have quickly become one of Florida's most 'endangered species'."

WTF!!! However, upon further review, he said "one of Florida's most invasive species."

I wonder if they taste like chicken.

I wish I was in Tijuana....eating barbecued Iguana.....

I thought the reporter said, "The non-Iguanas were introduced by 'careless pet owners', and have quickly become one of Florida's most 'endangered species'."

WTF!!! However, upon further review, he said "one of Florida's most invasive species."

I wonder if they taste like chicken.

"...lovely plumage...." I would love to see a picture of it if you can ever post it..

I saw a few of those orange ones when I lived down there. I took a picture of one at a golf course with my old camera phone. The quality was so bad it's not worth uploading, but I would say that Dave's description is apt. Lots of interesting sights down there in South FL.