Offensive Line

Incognito

Wood

Levitre

Bell

Meredith

Butler

Hangartner

I don't know who I am forgetting...Obviously not house-hold names at this point, but they're not all going to be pro-bowlers.

Could the talent be here for a decent coaching staff think they could mold these guys into a solid unit? Still missing 1 piece maybe, but I think they are close...

Guest dog14787
Incognito

Wood

Levitre

Bell

Meredith

Butler

Hangartner

I don't know who I am forgetting...Obviously not house-hold names at this point, but they're not all going to be pro-bowlers.

Could the talent be here for a decent coaching staff think they could mold these guys into a solid unit? Still missing 1 piece maybe, but I think they are close...

and how about the RB's behind them,

Talk about juicy bait, Fred Jackson and Marshawn Lynch could lure the big lunker's in.

I'd call the league offices first. Tell them we were cheating. Pay the $500,000 fee, and have them burn all game footage.

Otherwise, we're screwed when the new guy watches any film of those guys in action.

Yeah that's a real selling point. You star RB whom we drafted in the first round likes to run over canadian women while he is drunk and sit in bad areas of LA with a loaded weapon on display while smoking pot.

Real selling point there.

While your at it, your up and coming 2nd round WR likes to pull guns on his father at family reunions.

Incognito

Wood

Levitre

Bell

Meredith

Butler

Hangartner

Kendall Simmons - a plus for him is he played under Cowher for a SB winner.

Incognito

Wood

Levitre

Bell

Meredith

Butler

Hangartner

Plus Jason Peters....oh ****...WAIT!!

I'd call the league offices first. Tell them we were cheating. Pay the $500,000 fee, and have them burn all game footage.

Otherwise, we're screwed when the new guy watches any film of those guys in action.

:D

Yeah that's a real selling point. You star RB whom we drafted in the first round likes to run over canadian women while he is drunk and sit in bad areas of LA with a loaded weapon on display while smoking pot.

Real selling point there.

While your at it, your up and coming 2nd round WR likes to pull guns on his father at family reunions.

Ture. And then there are the whining fans. :worthy:

I don't think the roster, any part of it, is a major selling point for the Bills. We have a few nice young players but no more than the Lions, Bucs, Raiders, etc. There's no attractive QB. The interior o-line looks okay but would look a lot better if Wood didn't suffer that nasty injury. I'd still want a lot more depth and talent on the o-line, especially at OT. The front 7 on D could definitely use an infusion of talent.

But Nix can say, "Hey look what I did with San Diego" and that might be a better selling point, the possibility of future talent with a respected talent evaluator on board.