Cowher signing imminent....

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

From sources deep within One Bills Drive.... Brandon and Nix have just arrived back in Buffalo after another "stealth" meeting has taken place in North Carolina. A contract was presented for review to Cowher. The contract would make Cowher the highest paid coach ever in the NFL.

Two issues which have been delaying the signing are:

1.) length of contract and 2.) player budget.

Expect a formal announcement at the beginning of next week if not sooner.

More to follow.

Obviously there is tremendous reason to believe that this info. is bogus but it kind of jives w/what Florio is saying that Logan is saying. Take it for what it's worth.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...chasing-cowher/

Obviously there is tremendous reason to believe that this info. is bogus but it kind of jives w/what Florio is saying that Logan is saying. Take it for what it's worth.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...chasing-cowher/

yeah I agree. I suspect this Logan cat actually has friends deep inside OBD...JK...feeding him this info. Cowher or the Bills could very easily squash all these rumors. But if true, I wonder what today's exercise is all about; that is, if Cowher is negotiating $$ for players, they might close, so why fly to Minn to interview another DC? I guess this could help with the Bills leverage but it just seems that the Shanny and DC deal went so much smoother than this -

also, if Logan is correct, RB give him the assurances now!!

From sources deep within One Bills Drive.... Brandon and Nix have just arrived back in Buffalo after another "stealth" meeting has taken place in North Carolina. A contract was presented for review to Cowher. The contract would make Cowher the highest paid coach ever in the NFL.

Two issues which have been delaying the signing are:

1.) length of contract and 2.) player budget.

Expect a formal announcement at the beginning of next week if not sooner.

More to follow.

Congrats Soprano. Those douchebag butt pirates Paul Hamilton and Jeremy White were talking about and dispelling your rumor this morning on WGR.

yeah I agree. I suspect this Logan cat actually has friends deep inside OBD...JK...feeding him this info. Cowher or the Bills could very easily squash all these rumors. But if true, I wonder what today's exercise is all about; that is, if Cowher is negotiating $$ for players, they might close, so why fly to Minn to interview another DC? I guess this could help with the Bills leverage but it just seems that the Shanny and DC deal went so much smoother than this -

also, if Logan is correct, RB give him the assurances now!!

I think they have to interview Frazier now in case the Vikes make a SB run and then he won't be available until February

Congrats Soprano. Paul Hamilton and Jeremy White were talking about and dispelling your rumor this morning on WGR.

Please, PLEASE tell me they didn't actually take a SOPRANO post seriously ... :wallbash:

Well, that pretty much guarantees Cowher will NOT be our coach so we should all stop holding out hope for it to happen. Cowher will be golfing next week with Mike Sherman while the Bills are signing some other coach and havving a press conference.