Thank You TO

If this really was his last game as a Buffalo Bill, I think a thank you is in order on my part. he was not a distraction, he kept his mouth shut and if ever a situation called for him to act like a prima donna then this season was it.

What really got to me was how humble he was to the fans of Buffalo after the game yesterday.

Seeing him run around the field waving the Bills flag will be something I will never forget.

Thank you TO and good luck to you next season (I hope it's in Buffalo)

I liked him playing for the Bills and wouldn't mind seeing him back next year at all but the dude needs to spend some time in WNY during the winter so he's not afraid to get some snow on him. You know, shovel some snow, go snowmobiling, sleep on the porch in a T shirt kind of thing.

$6.5 million for going through a NFL season half assed is more than enough to say thank you. I hate to be jaded but I believe everything TO did was PR and with an eye towards next year. I don't hate the guy but I shed no tears over him.

I saw the article headline that said TO is not closing the door on Buffalo. He'd be dumb if he did. Great bargaining chip to say that Buffalo will give me this much to stay and use that to get more with another team. Bills would give him another one year deal, if anything.

I saw the article headline that said TO is not closing the door on Buffalo. He'd be dumb if he did. Great bargaining chip to say that Buffalo will give me this much to stay and use that to get more with another team. Bills would give him another one year deal, if anything.

He'd make a lot of sense on Chicago. Plus, it would be hilarious to watch the eventual blowup between him and Cutler.

I actually feel bad for the guy for ounce. He had nobody to throw him the ball and no line to give the QB time enough to throw. I would not give him the key to the city, but I thought he was a professional. I would have loved to seen him succeed here, but we move slow when it comes to building a championship team. Real slow.

If this really was his last game as a Buffalo Bill, I think a thank you is in order on my part. he was not a distraction, he kept his mouth shut and if ever a situation called for him to act like a prima donna then this season was it.

What really got to me was how humble he was to the fans of Buffalo after the game yesterday.

Seeing him run around the field waving the Bills flag will be something I will never forget.

Thank you TO and good luck to you next season (I hope it's in Buffalo)

:rolleyes:

TO did what he came to do - hype himself without being a distraction to the team. His stats may hurt him a little in future contracts but could be handled by a clause in contract giving him bonuses when he reached certain levels. He proved he could be a good teammate and soldier even when things were not going well which will help in finding a team to sign him. Worst part of Buffalo effort will be if a team expects him to get on sync during offseason, especially important for teams changing coaches or systems, and they consider his presseason effort not enough.