Will DJ Coach In The NFL Next Season?

Even if it's only as a DC? Or was he that bad in Buffalo that he wont have any offers?

Curious as to what you all think

I'll say that - barring any personal issues (health, family, etc.) - it is a virtual certainty he will coach next year, but not HC capacity. Jauron has been around forever, appears to be well-regarded, and must have a contact list a mile long.

Once one breaks into the NFL coaching ranks, inertia takes over.

Even if it's only as a DC? Or was he that bad in Buffalo that he wont have any offers?

If he's interested in ever getting another shot at being a HC, he'll listen to ANY coaching offer.

As much as I want to think Jauron's HC days are over, the good ole boy network is alive and well, and just love retreads.

Both Norv and Wade got a third chance, why couldn't Jauron?

If Bill Belichick is smart he will hire DJ as a consultant on what not to do in the NFL. DJ will be on the sidelines right next to Bill for every game and Bill will ask him "what should I do here?" then Bill will do the opposite of what Dick tells him. I've confirmed this.

He has always been a pretty good coordinator, but I wouldn't work for a year if I was him. Live off the millions that Ralph still has to pay him for the next few years.