Its Official, The Buffalo Bills pick at the 9 slot

it just blows my mind that michael oher could be out starting left tackle and our line would be set for years to come...oher levitre wood incognito chambers but shoulda coulda woulda

Oher has so far proven himself to be a terrific right tackle and a below-average left tackle.

There's no evidence he'll ever be a good left tackle, though it's possible. He would look great at RT for us, though. But before the season, that position looked pretty good with Butler there and Walker also on the team just in case.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills win today cost them two spots. Bills strength of schedule was stronger than the Seahawks, but weaker than Oakland and Cleveland. The final spots in the draft can change based on the Super Bowl teams who would own the final two spots. Strength of Schedule

Bill's Daily (a source I often find to be though not perfect is often a reliable source and analyst) is reporting that we lost only one spot by winning on Sunday. Given the good momentum achieved for what will be a busy off-season and some personal milestones set I do not see the trade-off of losing one draft position for the win to be a big problem.

A top 10 pick is death.

Yeah, you'd hate to pick up someone like Long or Peyton Manning or Rivers or Joe Thomas or Adrian Peterson or Mario Williams or D'Brickashaw Ferguson, Antrel Rolle, or Larry Fitzgerald or Sean Taylor or ....

It goes on and on. Yeah, plenty of failures too. But it could be terrific.

We have a long ways to go to be mediocre. Mediocre would have been a big improvement

6-10, go back and look at the Bills history. There are plenty of 1-2-3 win seasons where fans would have killed for 6 wins. I'm not saying this was a good year or accepting it, but there were a lot worse years

The NFL has not yet announced the order. ESPN Stats & Information released projected order for the top 12 picks, based on record and opponents' strength of schedule. That information appears in the chart.

The Rams hold the first overall choice. The Seahawks hold the sixth choice and the Broncos' first-round pick, expected to be around No. 14. The 49ers appear to hold the 13th choice, plus Carolina's first-round choice, expected to be a few picks later.

according to ESPN, we lost ONE draft spot (to the raiders) :

2010 NFL Draft order

Pick Team Record Opp. strength of schedule

1 Rams 1-15 .520

2 Lions 2-14 .523

3 Bucs 3-13 .555

4 Redskins 4-12 .492

5 Chiefs 4-12 .516

6 Seahawks 5-11 .477

7 Browns 5-11 .512

8 Raiders 5-11 .527

9 Bills 6-10 .516