Official Week 17 Game thread vs. Colts

justnzane

Hey, maybe this would be a bad day in Tampa(or in 95% of the other places in the US), but we LOVE these kinds of days here...

the saying "When its too tough for them, its just right for us" was born from days like today...

Hey, it's 41 in Tampa today, give us a break. I was just up there last week visiting my folks...I love the "bad" weather.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What are people's opinion on winning today? Does it hurt the teams draft stock if they win?

Is it going to make Fitzpatrick the starter next year because Nix likes what he sees? :D

Nix is gonna be looking at a lot more than Fitzy's performance today . . . :thumbsup:

I realize the Bills are playing against the Colts 2nd and 3rd string but this is still enjoyable.

The Colts biggest strength is also their weakness. God forbid something happens to Manning they have absolutely ZERO chance to win a game. Painter is wretched.

yeah pretty bad...

I realize the Bills are playing against the Colts 2nd and 3rd string but this is still enjoyable.

The Colts biggest strength is also their weakness. God forbid something happens to Manning they have absolutely ZERO chance to win a game. Painter is wretched.

Agreed :thumbsup:

The biggest catastrophe for the Colts this year was Jim Sorgi's injury and move to IR

Nix is gonna be looking at a lot more than Fitzy's performance today . . . :thumbsup:

Hey, if you're an Indy fan...do you like that Painter is your backup or would you rather have a guy like Fitz? I'm glad they gave Fitz a chance to play today and show what he could do in this crazy weather.