Soundgarden Reunion?

shrader

I saw this on Pearl Jam's facebook page today. This should be interesting considering how long Matt Cameron has been with Pearl Jam now and the fact that they're quickly approaching their 20th anniversary. It looks like we'll be seeing some combined shows in the next year.

you don't like
? That is a bad ass song IMO

No, no...that's not what I'm talking about. I actually forgot about that nice tune. It's his recent horseshit than needs to stop.

Scream:

Part of Me (featuring Timbaland? WTF???):

Lately it seems like it's been a record exec that's been running his show.

No, no...that's not what I'm talking about. I actually forgot about that nice tune. It's his recent horseshit than needs to stop.

Scream: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GiyhVHIiWo

Part of Me (featuring Timbaland? WTF???):

Lately it seems like it's been a record exec that's been running his show.

Terrible. Absolutely terrible.

These bands have got to stop getting back together. outside of Mission of Burma and Dinosaur jr it has been an across board trainwreck of garbage. Stooges? New York Dolls? Blue Cheer? Superdrag? all embarrassing. And all the others I don't feel like typing out.

Now granted I never liked Soundgarden to begin with (Chris Cornell's voice makes me want to punch everything), so I'm biased. Though for a good time check out Kim Thayll's (sp?) guitar work on that Ascend record. very cool.