Great Googly Moogly - Passing Yards

I don't think I've ever seen this many QBs go over 4,000 passing yards before... (with a game to spare)...

Brees 4388, Rodgers 4199, Peyton Manning 4405, Brady 4212, Rivers 4155, Schaub 4467, Romo 4172, Roethlisberger 4108.

Eli Manning has 3880 and Favre has 3886. If each were to play this weekend, they'd also go over 4000.

That's a lot of QBs reaching 4000 yards.

The awesome duo of Trentafull and Fitzgerald have combined for 2426 and 12 TDs. :thumbsup:

But Trent's last series as a Bill absolutely killed me. If memory serves, he came in, got his head ripped off on his first passing attempt (the sack was negated by the facemask penalty), then he completed a Trent (a 2-yard out pattern to the tight end), then he got sacked again and his ankle was sprained. I mean if that doesn't sum up the guy's career here - a fitting end indeed.

But Trent's last series as a Bill absolutely killed me. If memory serves, he came in, got his head ripped off on his first passing attempt (the sack was negated by the facemask penalty), then he completed a Trent (a 2-yard out pattern to the tight end), then he got sacked again and his ankle was sprained. I mean if that doesn't sum up the guy's career here - a fitting end indeed.

To be fair, he was behind a bunch of ushers who couldn't block sunlight. That being said, he seemed to regress horribly after the concussion from last season. He may have accumulated too many bad habits to ever be a starting QB again.