WHAT! An injury on the Bears?

I think you might be missing the point.......we have players going down like they are built out of glass. Some injuries are freak accidents like Wood's injury however I would bet many of the others are due to poor conditioning which makes players tired which is huge factor in causing injuries.

I think you might be missing the point.......we have players going down like they are built out of glass. Some injuries are freak accidents like Wood's injury however I would bet many of the others are due to poor conditioning which makes players tired which is huge factor in causing injuries.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh. Please, oh please oh please oh please look at the players on the IR list and how they got there and then draw the conclusion that it's predominately an S and C issue.

The amount of players on IR does not have a direct correlation on how they arrived. Why is this so hard?

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh. Please, oh please oh please oh please look at the players on the IR list and how they got there and then draw the conclusion that it's predominately an S and C issue.

The amount of players on IR does not have a direct correlation on how they arrived. Why is this so hard?

Because this is TBD, not a course in physical science.

My understanding is that the current S&C guy is somehow connected to Rusty Jones anyway. A lot of the Bills IR players seem to be put on there for roster purposes - like they could come back but they will be out for so long that it is a waste to keep them on the roster.

i think you may be missing the point. we have a roster full of inferior players who get dominated week in and week out. when your ass is busy getting dominated like a prison rape on every play, but you are still giving 100% like almost every one of these guys continues to do (except for maybe TO, who coincidentally has stayed pretty much in one piece), you get put in all kinds of "unhealthy" situations. our sucky players get bent up and twisted and thrown around like rag dolls- of course they're going to get hurt.

mark kelso said on the air sunday that they're doing the same level and quality of conditioning they did when rusty was here. and that the players are in GREAT shape. what he didn't say was the real reason behind the injuries: the players suck. and the reason he didn't is because he can't.

I liked the article in the Buffalo News this week that quoted Bill Parcells as saying that most of the many injuries that Miami had before he took over were due to the players not being good enough to protect themselves or being out of shape.

I think that's right on. Many of the Bills injuries are due to these same reasons.

Brad Butler- injury prone, maybe an indication that he isn't good enough

Seth McKinney- not good enough

Marcus Buggs- not good enough- probably too small for lb

Keith Ellison- not good enough- probably too small for lb

Demetrius Bell- not good enough- totally overmatched

Kendall Simmons- out of shape (picked him up off of the street and started him right away)

Jarius Byrd- out of shape (missed camps, etc)

Bryon Scott- not good enough- probably too small for lb

Trent Edwards- due to OL not being good enough and his inability to deal with pass rush

Ryan Fitzpatrick- due to OL not being good enough

I liked the article in the Buffalo News this week that quoted Bill Parcells as saying that most of the many injuries that Miami had before he took over were due to the players not being good enough to protect themselves or being out of shape.

I think that's right on. Many of the Bills injuries are due to these same reasons.

Brad Butler- injury prone, maybe an indication that he isn't good enough

Seth McKinney- not good enough

Marcus Buggs- not good enough- probably too small for lb

Keith Ellison- not good enough- probably too small for lb

Demetrius Bell- not good enough- totally overmatched

Kendall Simmons- out of shape (picked him up off of the street and started him right away)

Jarius Byrd- out of shape (missed camps, etc)

Bryon Scott- not good enough- probably too small for lb

Trent Edwards- due to OL not being good enough and his inability to deal with pass rush

Ryan Fitzpatrick- due to OL not being good enough

How about the fact Trent Edwards was KNOWN to be INJURY PRONE when he was DRAFTED?

I like that Parcells said he didn't know if it was the players not being good enough to avoid getting hurt or if the S&C coaches were not doing a good enough job, but fired the S&C guys anyway and brought in new coaches.