Colts pull Manning

Dan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bastard old fart phins are popping the champagne corks tonight

Someone please tell me why the Pats 16-0 is not better than the Miami 12 win season. I really don't care that they were undefeatedin the end. They played four less games. Hell the Pats were 18-0 at one point. Not to mention they did it in a salary cap era.

Hello??!! You folks are missing the point...

The biggest bummer is that next Sunday's game is now even more meaningless with the Colts losing today... I was hoping to sell my ticket to some sucker Colts fan rather than me wasting another sunday afternoon watching this debacle that is the Bills 2009 season.... and the over/under on no-shows/unsold tickets is at 7,500....

Someone please tell me why the Pats 16-0 is not better than the Miami 12 win season. I really don't care that they were undefeatedin the end. They played four less games. Hell the Pats were 18-0 at one point. Not to mention they did it in a salary cap era.

Uhhh...well first it was a 14 game regular season and 17-0. The Pats lost the Superbowl. The Dolphins won the Superbowl. Pretty easy to understand the difference, really. One team had a completely undefeated season, the other did not. Undefeated regular seasons have been done before the Dolphins and Pats. Plus, I REALLY despise the Pats and loved it when they lost the Superbowl. :worthy:

Uhhh...well first it was a 14 game regular season and 17-0. The Pats lost the Superbowl. The Dolphins won the Superbowl. Pretty easy to understand the difference, really. One team had a completely undefeated season, the other did not. Undefeated regular seasons have been done before the Dolphins and Pats. Plus, I REALLY despise the Pats and loved it when they lost the Superbowl. :worthy:

So you like the Giants? I have never Understood the glee of Bills fans over that SB.

what's bad is we now have a legit shot at beating colts next week. after seeing film of schoebel lighting up ATLs LT, at most we'll see Manning for a qtr, and it will be mostly hand offs. colts are a relatively small team defensively and have been prone to injuries (sanders, freeney, etc), so the defense will mostly be 2nd and 3rd stringers too. a bills win coupled with expected outcomes of other teams with 4 to 6 wins, would likely drop us 3 places in the draft and as many as 5. thats huge.

Just so you know, the Dolphins won 14 regular season games and 3 playoff games. Thus, they went 17-0 that year. Not opinionating, just letting you know the facts.

Hello??!! You folks are missing the point...

The biggest bummer is that next Sunday's game is now even more meaningless with the Colts losing today... I was hoping to sell my ticket to some sucker Colts fan rather than me wasting another sunday afternoon watching this debacle that is the Bills 2009 season.... and the over/under on no-shows/unsold tickets is at 7,500....

I didn't think about you poor suckers .... err .... fans that have seasons this year. Selling the tickets at face would have been a good way to end the season.

Sundays game is apparently not a sell out yet. If it wasn't before yesterday I doubt it will be.

TicketMaster has tickets, but there is no way on there that I know of to know how many are left.

StubHub has 1021 listings now. 200 level (end zone) going for as low as $15 ... for a pair!.

Did I mention the $900? Look at the bright side, the Bills game will not be flexed thus sparing America from having to watch this terrible excuse of a football game.

I am not so sure about that. NBC has got to be foaming at the mouth for this game. Painter vs Brohm, Willy coming back home to where it all started, the storylines are endless. My guess is it will be flexed next week.