Bills-Falcons Official Game Thread

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I'm sick of whiny little bitches like you crying about everything about this team. We get it. They blow. Shut the game off if it's so bad.

PTR

Agreed. I don't watch the game and participate in this thread to B word, whine, and moan.

I'm trying to clarify the real problems on the team (teams this bad are hard to evaluate because almost all the units/individuals are operating within the context of mediocrity) and determine who we can move forward with next season.

It's no different from a crisis and adversity in any situation. You try to keep your head and your perspective, and identify what things you can build upon.

Or you can throw your hands up, surrender, and whine. The reactions say more about the individual than the team.

Interesting how, according to the announcers, Incognito wants to stay in Buffalo. Is this his first "second chance city"? Seems like he can has some talent, but can't keep his mouth shut.

What happened to Corner, he seemed like he played much better earlier in the year. He's been getting smoked today. Maybe he's a nickle-only type of back.

Agreed. I don't watch the game and participate in this thread to B word, whine, and moan.

I'm trying to clarify the real problems on the team (teams this bad are hard to evaluate because almost all the units/individuals are operating within the context of mediocrity) and determine who we can move forward with next season.

It's no different from a crisis and adversity in any situation. You try to keep your head and your perspective, and identify what things you can build upon.

Or you can throw your hands up, surrender, and whine. The reactions say more about the individual than the team.

Oh OK. So what are YOU going to build upon, there coach? We can all B word about this season if we !@#$ing want to. And you can try and solve the big riddles and become a legend. But nobody should be hating on each other for having opinions. That's just dumb.

Oh OK. So what are YOU going to build upon, there coach? We can all B word about this season if we !@#$ing want to. And you can try and solve the big riddles and become a legend. But nobody should be hating on each other for having opinions. That's just dumb.

Everyone's cranky.