So now that Reality has kicked in, Shanahan saying no thanks....

DarthICE

What cheap, up and coming Scrubs will Ralph Wilson try to pawn on us as guys that will change this franchise?

Look put aside the homerism, this team is NOT, again NOT an attractive job. 91 year old owner that can kick it any minute. He has a rep as being a medling owner and cheap on his hires. This roster is NOT a good roster. We are a team full of guys that would be other teams backups or should be playing arena ball. Fans honestly forget what a damn good roster looks like. I know they sure as hell forget what a good QB looks like.

Also, no one worth a damn wants to come in and try and do a 5 year rebuild esp with no QB in place. We need TWO OT's, at least one DT, a couple DE's, at least one LB etc.

Make no mistake about it, thanks to Donahoe, then Marv's clear cluster !@#$ attempt at GM'ing this team, we are looking at a 5 year rebuild. Now if we can pull off an uncapped year while getting the salary cap back I say dump a ton of this roster this offseason so we don't have a cap hit. We do that then its a 3 year rebuild.

So...what scrubs do you guys think will come in and take over this franchise with the shape it is in... AND turn it into a winner?

I think John Fox will be our new head coach.

If I had to guess on the coaching carousel this is my guess:

Carolina: Bill Cowher (although, I wouldnt be suprised to see him decline and wait for the Penn State Opening)

Tampa: Leslie Frazier

Buffalo: John Fox

Washington: Shanahan

Cleveland: Mangini (yes, for another year)

Chicago: Lovie Smith returns

Oakland: Cable returns

Dallas: Mike Zimmer

Carolina: Bill Cowher (although, I wouldnt be suprised to see him decline and wait for the Penn State Opening)

No way Mangini returns...and no lvoe for Jason Garrett in Dallas? Also what happened to those two "hot" coordinators Williams and Mularkey?

What makes everyone think John Fow will be let go at seasons end? His team, although out of playoff contention, has been playing real tough the last few weeks. I think Carolinas woes this season had more to do with Delhomme's implosion than anything John Fox has done. I'd be thrilled with John Fox, I just don't happen to think he will be available.

did it really take Shanahan to say no for reality to kick in?

For some Max, it still hasn't. They live this pie in the sky, hope against hope BS. Reality is no one worth a damn wants a pert of this franchise. We are going to have to be the luckiest SOB's on the planet and hope a Bill Polian clone appears somehow.

throw 10 million at the guy and he says no.

Problems must be deeper than anyone can imagine

The reality is the things that have been mentioned by myself and many others are well known to the NFL world. Hell I bet it IS worse than even we know. Do we have a 'link' to prove it? No, but sometimes you don't need a link to know wtf is going on.

What makes everyone think John Fow will be let go at seasons end? His team, although out of playoff contention, has been playing real tough the last few weeks. I think Carolinas woes this season had more to do with Delhomme's implosion than anything John Fox has done. I'd be thrilled with John Fox, I just don't happen to think he will be available.

I follow the Panthers as my 2nd team. Bottom line there will be a full fledged riot/ revolt if Fox and Delhomme aren't gone.

Ice i have a serious problem with your posts. You talk trash to fans who have some hope for the next season. My question is why? Everyone knows that the Bills are a mess. I hope every year that the Bills somehow someway figure it out.

Ice i have a serious problem with your posts. You talk trash to fans who have some hope for the next season. My question is why? Everyone knows that the Bills are a mess. I hope every year that the Bills somehow someway figure it out.

I am a realist that is why. Until Ralph Dies, sells or just gets the !@#$ out of the way 100% this team is going to suck. It has a horrible rep and no one worth a damn at this point even wants to sniff coming to Buffalo.

Hope? I am done with blind faith and hope. REALITY is we are in deep **** as an org and I can't see it changing any time soon thanks to the Owner still being the owner.

I don't see Fox getting fired in Carolina

What cheap, up and coming Scrubs will Ralph Wilson try to pawn on us as guys that will change this franchise?

Look put aside the homerism, this team is NOT, again NOT an attractive job. 91 year old owner that can kick it any minute. He has a rep as being a medling owner and cheap on his hires. This roster is NOT a good roster. We are a team full of guys that would be other teams backups or should be playing arena ball. Fans honestly forget what a damn good roster looks like. I know they sure as hell forget what a good QB looks like.

Also, no one worth a damn wants to come in and try and do a 5 year rebuild esp with no QB in place. We need TWO OT's, at least one DT, a couple DE's, at least one LB etc.

Make no mistake about it, thanks to Donahoe, then Marv's clear cluster !@#$ attempt at GM'ing this team, we are looking at a 5 year rebuild. Now if we can pull off an uncapped year while getting the salary cap back I say dump a ton of this roster this offseason so we don't have a cap hit. We do that then its a 3 year rebuild.

So...what scrubs do you guys think will come in and take over this franchise with the shape it is in... AND turn it into a winner?

Whatever made you think he was coming to Buffalo?

:blink: