Does Michael Vick Still have what it takes?

i think he could be a option but id rather go with pennington, bulger, or k collins.... and draft a young qb to groom....

Thank god any of those options you mentioned would have zero chance of being a BILL ..............count your blessing that Vick will be available we already given Philly an ALL-PRO L.T for basically nothing . Let us get a decent QB for nothing it will be so nice to see that we will finally have someone who can throw in Buffalo weather ....................Vick we will have your back and for the people that can't stomach him and might just stop watching the Bills because of the decision ...... :wacko: ..........You will be happily replaced 3-fold.

When has he expressed his regret? Every time that piece of crap opens his mouth he tries to paint himself as the victim. Last I checked, the victims were the dogs he tortured and slaughtered and the families who lost their pets to that monster.

QUIT WITH THE VICK THREADS ALREADY!!!

If you want a QB with that skill set well....the Raiders signed him...JP Losman

So anyone who backs Vick but isn't a major supporter of Losman not only lacks a conscience, but is a !@#$ing hypocrite as well!

STOP THE HATE! PEOPLE DESERVE 2ND CHANCES!

The Good Book

Michael Vick's contract will be up with the Eagels this year. I doubt they will chose to keep him. Tony Dungy (Vick's mentor) expressed interest in the Bills as a potential good fit. Michael Vick's best year was in 2006, Which was his last season before he went to prison. The Bills have never really experienced a mobile quarterback with an excellent run game. If the Bills don't draft a quarterback, would Vick be the best option? How would he do in Buffalo? Does he still have what it takes physically, at 30 years old

Of course Vick has what it takes. He still owns the property in Virginia, the pit is still set up inside the barn and the stalls are... oh, you mean to play football? Gee, I don't really know. The Eagles haven't played him enough to tell.

Of course Vick has what it takes. He still owns the property in Virginia, the pit is still set up inside the barn and the stalls are... oh, you mean to play football? Gee, I don't really know. The Eagles haven't played him enough to tell.

:wacko:

Michael Vick's contract will be up with the Eagels this year. I doubt they will chose to keep him. Tony Dungy (Vick's mentor) expressed interest in the Bills as a potential good fit. Michael Vick's best year was in 2006, Which was his last season before he went to prison. The Bills have never really experienced a mobile quarterback with an excellent run game. If the Bills don't draft a quarterback, would Vick be the best option? How would he do in Buffalo? Does he still have what it takes physically, at 30 years old

Vick, no doubt an exciting player in his prime, really never had what it takes to be a successful NFL QB. To think he did is pure folly.

He has to deserve a 2nd chance first...the lack of remorse he shows by painting himself as the victim rather than the victimizer shows he doesn't deserve one. When he starts actually understanding that he was in the wrong and is genuinely sorry about it, maybe we can talk about him getting a 2nd chance. Until then, I'll be happy to see that coward burn in hell

Vick's contract is not up after this season, he signed a two year deal with the Eagles. They could try and trade him or just release him because his salary next year is somewhere around 5 mil but his contract is certainly not up

Vick wasnt a good QB before he went to jail so what makes you think he is one now and from what Ive seen he doesnt even have the same speed he had before

how many Vick threads do we need and why is it every new Vick and Tebow thread is by some new member with less then 5 posts?

He has to deserve a 2nd chance first...the lack of remorse he shows by painting himself as the victim rather than the victimizer shows he doesn't deserve one. When he starts actually understanding that he was in the wrong and is genuinely sorry about it, maybe we can talk about him getting a 2nd chance. Until then, I'll be happy to see that coward burn in hell

Hmmm burning in hell over 6 dogs...LMAO :worthy: :worthy: ...HAHAHAHAHA...wow really? over dogs im mean so basically what your sayin is mike's on the same level as manson, dahmer and bundy? and they killed people not dogs...man you need special education...matter a fact you need jesus ASAP....i

Vick's contract is not up after this season, he signed a two year deal with the Eagles. They could try and trade him or just release him because his salary next year is somewhere around 5 mil but his contract is certainly not up

Vick wasnt a good QB before he went to jail and from what Ive seen he doesnt even have the same speed he had before

how many Vick threads do we need and why is it every new Vick and Tebow thread is by some new member with less then 5 posts?

He signed a 1 year deal with a team OPTION for a second year. They would have to take the option, which will cost them starter money to keep him.

Out of the veteran options available this offseason, he is probably one of the better ones. Out of the three the OP mentioned, Pennington is DONE and everyone already complains about Edwards arm strength, Collins career is done after going 0-6 with the Titans and looking worse then Young, Bulger might be the only other decent option if he hasn't been beaten too badly playing in St. Louis.

As for Vick, its not going to matter what he says, people will still say that he is faking the remorse, isn't truly remorsful, is just saying what he has to to keep his job.....................................

Hmmm burning in hell over 6 dogs...LMAO :worthy: :worthy: ...HAHAHAHAHA...wow really? over dogs im mean so basically what your sayin is mike's on the same level as manson, dahmer and bundy? and they killed people not dogs...man you need special education...matter a fact you need jesus ASAP....i

People would be willing to forgive if he had only killed humans

People hold the lives of animals higher then the livesof other human beings, just look at PETA. Wheres PETH (People for the Ethical Treatment of Humans)?

Since we're already forgiving people before they even ask for it, here. I'm a good Christian. I'm hereby forgiving whoever beats Mike Vick to death.

I will not fight against the Vick haters on this board , they have their thoughts.

But is Collins, The Chad or Jason Cambell better than Vick?? I dont think so.

If they dont get lucky in the draft with a QB, and I hope they get one in the draft...hint hint 2 round...

I would not have a problem in Bringing Vick in for a workout....give him number 7............J.P.'s number :worthy: