Brohm to start against Falcons

bills in va

Someone just reported on WGR Fewell still is holding out for Fitz to play if he's better in time.

PTR

yikes...now we all know Fitz will totally get better sometime saturday afternoon. If only to !@#$ with all our hopes and dreams.

Was getting excited to see Brohm play too. Ah well

OK Bills fans.....You got your wish....Brohm to start Sunday against the Falcons. How do you think he'll do?

I say:

1) How many TD's ...... 1 TD

2) How many INT's...... 2 INT

3) How many yards..... 170 YARDS

4) Comp. %................ 60%

5) QB rating................ 71%

6) Sacks..................... 4

I can only hope that he shows me something, anything. But if he doesn't, then keep in mind it is his first shot in a real game. I am excited to see somebody else in there, can he be any worse...yes he can, but I doubt he will be.

GO BILLS!!!!!!

I would be happy to see somebody throw the ball, air it out to lee, I dont even care if its TO passing on his weekly reverse

Heard that myself. Speculation from the Bulldog is that Brohm is lacking in the IQ department.

How the !@#$ would Bulldog even realize if someone is 'lacking in the IQ department'? Guy just spent the last hour whining about someone stealing his moldly, leftover beef lo-mein from the office fridge. That's what qualifies as 'sports radio' in Buffalo. :rolleyes:

Brohms Stats Sunday

Completions 0

Attempts 0

TD's 0

Int. 0

Passer Rating 0.0

Clipboards held 1

You can tke these stas to the bank. No way fitz is't better enough for Fewell to start him Sunday. Too bad, I though I may have a reason to actually watcch the game this sunday.

Brohms Stats Sunday

Completions 0

Attempts 0

TD's 0

Int. 0

Passer Rating 0.0

Clipboards held 1

You can tke these stas to the bank. No way fitz is't better enough for Fewell to start him Sunday. Too bad, I though I may have a reason to actually watcch the game this sunday.

Fitz was reportedly on crutches today. If he plays, he won't be in the game for long, so expect to see Brohm play one way or another.

Assuming he's able to finish the game without an injury (not a given with their line):

) How many TD's ...... 0 TD

2) How many INT's...... 2 INT

3) How many yards..... 145 YARDS

4) Comp. %................ 49% (16 of 33)

5) QB rating................ Don't know how that's computed

6) Sacks..................... 3

Most of the yardage will be from short passes to the RBs. They'll run the ball until they get too far behind and are forced to pass long.

I never said he was good, but we know what the other guys can do, so let's see what he can do so we know what we have for next season.

Your post sounds about right. But given the reasonable assumption that he does what you've described, how much would that really tell us about him going into next season? He hasn't had the chance to fully learn the offense. He'll be playing without an offensive line. This is his first week of practicing with the receivers to whom he'll be throwing. Even if he's destined to someday become a good quarterback, is it realistic to expect him to flourish under the above-mentioned conditions?