Why do we rip Poz?

bubills31

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not understanding why we rip Poz here. 92 tackles and he missed 4 1/2 games. He drops into coverage a lot and does a good job at it. Is it his fault our d-line lets the RB's get 5-6 yards per play? Give him an average of 6 tackles in the 4 games he was out and he is in the top 5 MLB's in the league in tackles. He has 1 sack and most MLB's have 1 or 2. He is tied for 1st in the league with 3 int's for MLB's. Shall I go on or will all of the following post consist of "all of his tackles are past the line of scrimmage..." Our ILB's and OLB's suck, our d-line can't stop anyone at the line. If you don't think he is above average then please name 15 MLB's you would rather have. Enough with ripping Poz.

I like POZ. He's a great linebacker on a s--t team. He reminds me of another bills LB I used to play against...Shane Conlan. Only Poz is better in coverage. Conlan hit me so hard I thought a building landed on me. He made another back cry ( Larry Spankinburg) and refuse to go back into the game. I like Penn State blue collar guys, especially POZ. Not to be confused with BOZ.

Top 10 reasons:

1. He's not Patrick Willis.

2. He's not David Harris.

3. Marv drafted him.

4. Marv traded up to draft him.

5. He's slow.

6. He's white.

7. He's Polish.

8. He's fragile.

9. He went to Penn State.

10. He needs a haircut.

Other than that, I think he's OK, he just needs a scheme change.

Top 10 reasons:

3. Marv drafted him.

5. He's slow.

6. He's white.

7. He's Polish.

8. He's fragile.

10. He needs a haircut.

He's white? C'mon man that's wrong.

I am not understanding why we rip Poz here. 92 tackles and he missed 4 1/2 games. He drops into coverage a lot and does a good job at it. Is it his fault our d-line lets the RB's get 5-6 yards per play? Give him an average of 6 tackles in the 4 games he was out and he is in the top 5 MLB's in the league in tackles. He has 1 sack and most MLB's have 1 or 2. He is tied for 1st in the league with 3 int's for MLB's. Shall I go on or will all of the following post consist of "all of his tackles are past the line of scrimmage..." Our ILB's and OLB's suck, our d-line can't stop anyone at the line. If you don't think he is above average then please name 15 MLB's you would rather have. Enough with ripping Poz.

Remember- last year the simpletons said that adding Stroud would magically fix everything and that all you need is one NFL caliber DT. Spencer Johnson and Kyle Williams are back ups in this league

Remember- last year the simpletons said that adding Stroud would magically fix everything and that all you need is one NFL caliber DT. Spencer Johnson and Kyle Williams are back ups in this league

Now THAT's funny. Kyle Williams has outplayed Stroud in all but two games this year.

Now THAT's funny. Kyle Williams has outplayed Stroud in all but two games this year.

When I coached fastpitch, my 7 hole hitter outperformed the top three in the lineup and always complained about batting 7th. I told her she is a 7 hole hitter and they are top 3 hitters. Stroud is an NFL caliber starter consistently and they aren't. We need more quality and more depth, because our line is terrible. We haven't had a quality starter at end since Phil Hansen

When I coached fastpitch, my 7 hole hitter outperformed the top three in the lineup and always complained about batting 7th. I told her she is a 7 hole hitter and they are top 3 hitters. Stroud is an NFL caliber starter consistently and they aren't. We need more quality and more depth, because our line is terrible. We haven't had a quality starter at end since Phil Hansen

I sure hope I'm wrong, but Stroud appears to be on the decline. Too many times this season, I've watched as one guy has taken him out of the play. He has had his moments, but he has not been a stout presence in the middle of the Bills defense. Maybe next season will bring more talent 'round him and a stronger effort from him and we'll see better results. Let's hope.

I sure hope I'm wrong, but Stroud appears to be on the decline. Too many times this season, I've watched as one guy has taken him out of the play. He has had his moments, but he has not been a stout presence in the middle of the Bills defense. Maybe next season will bring more talent 'round him and a stronger effort from him and we'll see better results. Let's hope.

He better be, cause nothing else we have is good enough. I said last year we needed to draft Peria Jerry. Both lines have been putrid for years

He better be, cause nothing else we have is good enough. I said last year we needed to draft Peria Jerry. Both lines have been putrid for years

Considering he was knocked out for the season after 2 games, it's unclear as to how much of an upgrade he would've been.

Great white LBs are a dying breed in the NFL. There's Urlacher(when healthy), and that's about it. Even the phenomenal A.J. Hawk has disappointed in the pros.

Sad, but I actually know why you called AJ Styles phenomenal....errr, AJ Hawk

Top 10 reasons:

3. Marv drafted him.

5. He's slow.

6. He's white.

7. He's Polish.

8. He's fragile.

10. He needs a haircut.

Perfect reason to bring him to WNY in my opinion.