Strouds Opinion

On us drafting a MLB with our first pick. He isn`t half the player Poz is. What a worthless fool. Watching him play yesterday was a real treat. Spencer Johnson looked alot better than Stroud. No push by Stroud .No stuffing the holes. Oh yeah , alot of standing watching plays being run around him. DT maybe should be our first pick :wallbash:

On us drafting a MLB with our first pick. He isn`t half the player Poz is. What a worthless fool. Watching him play yesterday was a real treat. Spencer Johnson looked alot better than Stroud. No push by Stroud .No stuffing the holes. Oh yeah , alot of standing watching plays being run around him. DT maybe should be our first pick :wallbash:

OL comes first. Without adequate QB protection ...... well, you have seen the repercussions of that this entire season.

I don't think it's that hard to improve. Wood will be back, Incognitto a good pickup. Lets see what Brohms got in the last two games. Pick up a veteran QB in off season. Trade up to get Suh and Clausen in the draft.

Huh? You mean Suh or Clausen???

I don't think it's that hard to improve. Wood will be back, Incognitto a good pickup. Lets see what Brohms got in the last two games. Pick up a veteran QB in off season. Trade up to get Suh and Clausen in the draft.

I say trade up to get Suh and keep the QB situation as is in terms of drafting. Maybe we could find a QB in the FA or we could just stick with Brohm for the year. We should wait for Jake Locker in the 2011 draft...depending on how Brohm does next season.

OL comes first. Without adequate QB protection ...... well, you have seen the repercussions of that this entire season.

but we have to get rid of the "Tampa-2" defence cause the only way to win in the NFL is to use a 3-4, and thats going to require alot of changes in personal, so the focus in the draft has to be defence. The only way to win in the league is to be the best defence in the league, the offence will be fine, we have Simmons and Incognito now

I think there is merit to building one side of the ball first, in the draft. If our top two picks were DT and OLB, the overall athleticism and hustle would improve greatly. Additionally, it may spark Marcus Stroud out of his hibernation, and we'd get the "dancing bear" back too! Man, if the Bills added Rolando McClain and traded back into round one for Cody, the overall production on defense would be looking good. I always like the idea of a strong defense in Buffalo, it would suit the fanbase to the letter.

D-Lineman usually take years before they become impact players.

a 245 lb DT may.... but real DTs like Raji/Wilfork/ etc need about 3-4 weeks. Suh will be a top 10 DT/DE in the NFL by week 8 of next season.

McCargo on the other hand is just two or three years away....

I think there is merit to building one side of the ball first, in the draft. If our top two picks were DT and OLB, the overall athleticism and hustle would improve greatly. Additionally, it may spark Marcus Stroud out of his hibernation, and we'd get the "dancing bear" back too! Man, if the Bills added Rolando McClain and traded back into round one for Cody, the overall production on defense would be looking good. I always like the idea of a strong defense in Buffalo, it would suit the fanbase to the letter.

When/How do we add Michael Bush?