Its just too painful too watch

Poeticlaw

I must say that with each passing season its become harder and harder to watch the team not want to win a game.

Today has got to be the worse for me. After watching them march down the field showing a real good plan for the game shoot themselves in the foot when it came time to put it in for seven. That started their pathetic display for the rest of the game. It is Blatenly obvious that we do not have a QB on this team that can play nor do we have an offensive cordinator that can call a game. Stick with what works and avoid the obvious. It pains me to see us paing 15 mil to WRs who cannot get the Job done. I also hope that Josh reed will not be back next year he was painful to watch on the PRs and the critical plays he blew. It really pissed me off as it did EVERYONE when amybin was called offsides what a dope, but what pissed me off even more was not trying it again. We were not going to stop them anyone who thought differnetly dont know the Pats very well. It was nice to see that we finally held them to beating us by 8 points over 2 games in a season and that we were able to force them to punt balls but man WHY cany we stop the run the RBS are not that good.

Finally, for thos calling to see what Brohm can do should show some patience and let him do it in the off season becuase two things are likely to happened based on totdays performance hes either going to get killed or shell shocked and neither will prove anything to us let the two dopes we already have at QBS finish up this train wreck with the most pathetic passing protection i have ever seen from an offensive linve.

Thank god there is only two games left i cannot stand much more of this pathetic offense and rush defense display any longer.

Hopefully we can say goodbye to:

Trent

Fitz

Parrish

Reed

Kelsay

TO

I would put Evans on this list but the hit would be to huge

And hello to

A QB that can actually win

Two tackles that can pass block as well as run

a Center

two WRs

and a DE that can get to the Qb

a DT that can plug up the middle

I must say that with each passing season its become harder and harder to watch the team not want to win a game.

Today has got to be the worse for me. After watching them march down the field showing a real good plan for the game shoot themselves in the foot when it came time to put it in for seven. That started their pathetic display for the rest of the game. It is Blatenly obvious that we do not have a QB on this team that can play nor do we have an offensive cordinator that can call a game. Stick with what works and avoid the obvious. It pains me to see us paing 15 mil to WRs who cannot get the Job done. I also hope that Josh reed will not be back next year he was painful to watch on the PRs and the critical plays he blew. It really pissed me off as it did EVERYONE when amybin was called offsides what a dope, but what pissed me off even more was not trying it again. We were not going to stop them anyone who thought differnetly dont know the Pats very well. It was nice to see that we finally held them to beating us by 8 points over 2 games in a season and that we were able to force them to punt balls but man WHY cany we stop the run the RBS are not that good.

Finally, for thos calling to see what Brohm can do should show some patience and let him do it in the off season becuase two things are likely to happened based on totdays performance hes either going to get killed or shell shocked and neither will prove anything to us let the two dopes we already have at QBS finish up this train wreck with the most pathetic passing protection i have ever seen from an offensive linve.

Thank god there is only two games left i cannot stand much more of this pathetic offense and rush defense display any longer.

Trent

Fitz

Parrish

Reed

Kelsay

TO

And hello to

a Center

two WRs

we dont need WRs...what a horrible waste that would be...OT,D front 7, QB

Trent

Fitz

Parrish

Reed

Kelsay

TO

And hello to

a Center

two WRs

We don't need wide outs we need someone who can actually get them the ball. A center isnt needed, we have Hangartner and Wood. Im fine with either playing guard or center. If Maybin bulks up I feel he could be a great DE in this league. I think if Bell played RT he'd be fine, LT is too much for him. Also Brad Butler at the beginning of the season didnt look bad at RT. LT, QB and DT should be our biggest concerns in that order. I think we could find a DT in FA that could help us for the time being but LT and QB we should def. look for in the draft. LT first round and Tony Pike in the 2nd would be great.

I think Fitzpatrick is a solid #2 QB. No reason to get rid of him. If he had even a little pass protection, he might even look good once in a while...

He has as a bill, it's just those "once in a while" moments are too far and few between.