Am I the only one?

you apparently haven't been around here long because you've missed all the posts about how much he sucks because he was on the PS in GB and couldn't beat out Matt Flynn as the backup..all his college stuff doesnt matter according to them

p.s. singular/plural agreement? where are? :wallbash::bag:

You are 100% right, it is where are.

And that is why I am an unemployed english professor :doh:

You are also right about the weird rage folks had when we got another "no name" player. though I do stand by my belief that making him play this year would not do more than make a bunch of armchair QB declare he sucks and if ralph wilson doesn't trade for eli manning i swear i am done with this team forever! Or something barely coherent about Vick.

Moral: practice him and work on developing a book that plays to his strengths instead of tossing him into the failed jauron/trent scheme.

Trent and JP both had decent college careers...

First of all trent was like 1-100 in college, and JP came out of Tulane. I didnt even know they had a football team, I thought they only played basketball. Brohm actually came out of a college that played schools in the NCAA not div 1-AA and did I mention led them to a #3 national ranking.

You are 100% right, it is where are.

And that is why I am an unemployed english professor :doh:

You are also right about the weird rage folks had when we got another "no name" player. though I do stand by my belief that making him play this year would not do more than make a bunch of armchair QB declare he sucks and if ralph wilson doesn't trade for eli manning i swear i am done with this team forever! Or something barely coherent about Vick.

Moral: practice him and work on developing a book that plays to his strengths instead of tossing him into the failed jauron/trent scheme.

lol i'm just picking on ya...sry to hear about the unemployment though, and I completely agree about the ideas on how to develop Brohm or at least try to...as much as I was yelling at the TV today for Fewell to put Brohm in I think it's better if he doesn't play this year and get his confidence beaten the **** outta him by our lack of an OL

There is no next time. The voodoo master who stuck a pin in the Fitz doll, then stuck a pin in the Trent doll, forgot to add some balls to the Fewell doll. Fewell, who was two weeks too late trying to spark the offense by changing QBs, said that's why he sent in Edwards, then chickened out during the next series when he could have sent in Brohm. I doubt if he was worried about not being able to send Fitz back in. Apparently he was one of the few people who didn't know that Fitz could not beat the Patriots. Even the guy selling beer in the stands knew it before the game started.

Did Fewell not watch the Bengals last year with this sorry excuse of a QB leading them? They were freaking 4-12, I got to admit he is getting better hes gonna be leading a team to 5-11, maybe next year hell get to 6-10, and in a few more years actually have a winning record but then he will be so old it will be time to retire. PULL HIS SOORY A$$ OUT NOW!!! THE SEASON IS OVER

It was reported that Brohm is the scout team QB which means he is not even practicing the Bills offense. Putting him in and expecting him to do anything is crazy. With the shape of the O-line and the fact that this team will be overhauled at season's end, there is little reason to play Brohm just to see "what if?".

PTR

Let him go through the offseason where he starts learning the playbook (assuming it's not Pop Warner) and then taking reps in training camp and getting field time in Exhibition games.

The question now is who the trio of QBs will be next season.

I'd say Brohm will be one of the 3....probably NOT Edwards.....Fitz I'm not sure

If there's a wholesale coaching change, Fitz is gone too. He's here due to Jauron and the Decision Making by Committee gang.

So Brohm, probably a veteran QB, and then a rookie draft choice. Who starts? Who knows?

1965 was out last great year. Losing a SB is not a great year. 1964, 1965 we won the AFL title and may well have won a SB if they had started one or two years earlier.

Ah 64, 65. Tom Sestak was an absolute beast. The defense was top shelf. Offense, not so much but Cookie could run over, around, and thru almost anyone. Amazing talent Cookie was.

How about bringing Brohm along slowly? It's said that he has all the tools but he needs better decision making, sounds like the ideal candidate for someone to learn the game before being thrown to the wolves. It worked with Aaron Rogers, Steve Mcnair and others. We need to be concentrating on getting our Oline right, getting a vet. QB for a year or two and maybe then give Brohm the reigns. If done correctly he may be able to step into an ideal situation and gain early confidence which would be perfect for a young QB to step in. Plus why even teach him our playbook at this time? He'll have a new one in a month. Be patient. I want to see what he's got also but I'm tired of our team mismanaging our QB sit.

First of all trent was like 1-100 in college, and JP came out of Tulane. I didnt even know they had a football team, I thought they only played basketball. Brohm actually came out of a college that played schools in the NCAA not div 1-AA and did I mention led them to a #3 national ranking.

We get it.

• Brohm went to Louisville
  • You went to Louisville
  • Brohm was successful at Louisville
  • Brohm will be a successful NFL QB and would be already if GB wasn't biased towards Rodgers

Enough. K?

We get it.

• Brohm went to Louisville
  • You went to Louisville
  • Brohm was successful at Louisville
  • Brohm will be a successful NFL QB and would be already if GB wasn't biased towards Rodgers

Enough. K?

your probably a FITZ lover let me guess

FITZ went to Harvard

You went to Harvard

FITZ sucked at Harvard

FITZ has/will never be a successful NFL QB and wouldnt be on this team if your daddy Mauron wouldnt have brought him here

Get over it, THe BILLS are f'in blind and they threw TE and JP to the wolves so why not another QB

your probably a FITZ lover let me guess

FITZ went to Harvard

You went to Harvard

FITZ sucked at Harvard

FITZ has/will never be a successful NFL QB and wouldnt be on this team if your daddy Mauron wouldnt have brought him here

Get over it, THe BILLS are f'in blind and they threw TE and JP to the wolves so why not another QB

Just please stop repeating the same nonsense over and over. You've made your point. Saying it again and again isn't going to make it so.

For the record I'm disappointed that he's been inactive the past couple weeks. At this point there's no reason to leave Edwards #2.