Trent deserves better...

Pozitive51

the comma connects disparate thoughts in sentence. there needs to be a bridge between the thoughts (words like: and or but). Otherwise the thoughts are connected via a semi-colon.

grammar! both fun and arbitrary.

Thanks for the insight Astro. I should have you proofread my script...

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it is profound and all that needs to be said. Makes more sense than: it's the OL's fault! Trentative just needs a capable OL!

The benched QB takes three snaps for the briefly injured Fitz and JayBaller10 can't give up his hate-on for the California QB who likely won't be back next year.

It's was ALL about Trent in today's game. It's Trentative's fault!

I'm glad at least some folks see the situation for what it really is and to dislike a Bills player so much you throw all logic out the window in an effort to bash your own teams player is really pathetic in my opinion.

So says the guy who leads a crusade against TO.

A bit of advice: Before preaching, better make sure you are practicing.

Clueless is you asserting that posters on here see Trent as their "hero".

Cite the posters who used the word or admit that you're using exaggeration to make a feeble point.

He HAS to be your hero, since you irrationally defend his play. Either that, or he is your bff... Otherwise, why not call a spade a spade? If a player can't play why continuously defend the player? It's not an exaggeration, he IS your hero.

Yes, it is profound and all that needs to be said. Makes more sense than: it's the OL's fault! Trentative just needs a capable OL!

JayBaller, you've managed to create an argument when there wasn't one. No one anointed Trent God. The point was Trent wasn't given to time to even back peddle, just as Fitz was given none for a number of series as well. That, Mr.

fabricator, was a fact and it remains that our O-line made Banta-Boo-Boo look like the second coming of Bruce Smith.

Calling others an apologist merely shouts out that you have written a check your ass can't cash. You haven't the logic or knowledge to hold a legitimate discussion. :doh:

He HAS to be your hero, since you irrationally defend his play. Either that, or he is your bff... Otherwise, why not call a spade a spade? If a player can't play why continuously defend the player? It's not an exaggeration, he IS your hero.

Honey, no one is "defending" his play.

You're just making yourself into a bigger fool by carrying your hate-on for the benched QB to extremes and attributing.

He's no longer our starter. He likely won't be here next year.

What's your continuing obsession with Trent Edwards?

You're just making yourself into a bigger fool by carrying your hate-on for the benched QB to extremes and attributing.

Careful, he might revert to the JP saga next....

The benched QB takes three snaps for the briefly injured Fitz and JayBaller10 can't give up his hate-on for the California QB who likely won't be back next year.

It's was ALL about Trent in today's game. It's Trentative's fault!

I've already told you that I don't hate Trent, yet you keep insinuating that I do. I guess it's love or hate with a player in your eyes huh? The argument in this thread is based on the OP stating, "Trent deserves better than this". People like you then felt the need to defend Trent.

The bolded word needs to be changed to "it".

JayBaller, you've managed to create an argument when there wasn't one. No one anointed Trent God. The point was Trent wasn't given to time to even back peddle, just as Fitz was given none for a number of series as well. That, Mr.

fabricator, was a fact and it remains that our O-line made Banta-Boo-Boo look like the second coming of Bruce Smith.

Calling others an apologist merely shouts out that you have written a check your ass can't cash. You haven't the logic or knowledge to hold a legitimate discussion. :doh:

Thank you Spiderweb. The internet is a wonderful innovation. But the nonsense that we now see on blogs (Two Bills Drive included) is incredible.

Hold an poster's irrational comments to scrutiny and the irrationality grows.

No one is defending Trent Edward's play? Well I guess someone else stole your ID to write this:

Yes, you're right, Trent couldn't make the Offensive Line better than him.

Trent could have done far more to improve the play of Kirk Chambers and also to prevent Demetrius Bell from taking so many false start penalties.

Trent, you deserve ALL the blame for not making the Offensive Line around you better.

It's all your fault Trent

That sounds a lot like defending a player to me, even if the comments do hold water. Trent can't play when he is given time, so it doesn't matter. If you would re-read past posts, I said the OL is a problem, but Trent doesn't make plays when he is provided protection. No matter how much sense you lack, you can't dispute this fact...

No one is defending Trent Edward's play? Well I guess someone else stole your ID to write this:

That sounds a lot like defending a player to me, even if the comments do hold water. Trent can't play when he is given time, so it doesn't matter. If you would re-read past posts, I said the OL is a problem, but Trent doesn't make plays when he is provided protection. No matter how much sense you lack, you can't dispute this fact...

Trent takes 3 snaps today and JayBaller10 spends his night piling on the benched QB. He's no longer the starter. He's likely gone next year.

Yet JayBaller10 just keeps the Trent sucks train rolling along....

better than what? The guy sucks and refuses to throw anything farther than 5 yards downfield...

Try watching the Bills for more than 6 months. You have no clue, the OP is right, Trent is better than 1/2 the QBs in this league and you morons that are running him out of town will find that out next season.