Is Incognito starting tomorrow?

Munch

that fact he;s too lazy to go to google and just type it in..here im gonna start a thread to see if fitz is starting tomorrow ....se how stupid it is now? :lol:

I asked a simple question, and obviously other people were wondering the same thing. Starting a thread about a new player starting is obviously quite different than asking if someone like fitz is starting. Stupid was your comparison here. The only reason you even looked at the thread is because you were wondering too. :rolleyes:

I asked a simple question, and obviously other people were wondering the same thing. Starting a thread about a new player starting is obviously quite different than asking if someone like fitz is starting. Stupid was your comparison here. The only reason you even looked at the thread is because you were wondering too. :rolleyes:

Don't take it personally. Most posters get lambasted on this board regardless of what they post.

that fact he;s too lazy to go to google and just type it in..here im gonna start a thread to see if fitz is starting tomorrow ....se how stupid it is now? :rolleyes:

so he is too lazy to google it but not too lazy to start a thread about it....i wonder which takes more energy

you called it a stupid thread yet you read it and responded to it...that makes sense

the Fitz analogy was just weak

He's a Braves fan. They think everyone is stupid. Well .. except John Rocker.

Hey man....I'm a Braves fan too

(you stupid bastard :rolleyes: )

He's a Braves fan. They think everyone is stupid. Well .. except John Rocker.

yea that's right :rolleyes: nice comeback and no i didn't comment on it because i was wondering i already knew he was going to start we have no linemen it's common sense :lol:

A jedi you are! heh heh heh :lol: