RealGM Mock Draft 4.0

FutureBillsGM

I don't think this is very accurate but if this were the real draft which option do you like best? Or is there another order you'd like? I'd say #2 followed closely by #1.

Trent Williams T Oklahoma

Brian Bulaga T Iowa

Colt McCoy QB Texas

Sam Bradford QB Oklahoma

Brian Bulaga T Iowa

Rodderick Muckelroy LB Texas

Rolando McClain LB Alabama

Tony Pike QB Cincinatti

Dan Williams DT Tennesee

http://football.realgm.com/src_wiretap_arc...aft_version_40/

I like option 3. McClains a monster.

I don't see Golden Tate from ND on his board.

I think Tate's at least a 2nd rounder, maybe even the 1st.

Reminds me of Steve Smith from Carolina, same type of firery attitude aswell.

It doesn't address Oline, which is a big deal, but IMO #3 gives us the most talent on the field. Our defense would be very tough, and if Maybin makes a year 2 jump it could be top 5 in the league.

Even though I've been pushing Pike for the last 4 months, I think we'd be better off in the long run with McClain, Bulaga, Williams (if I'm sticking to only using the players listed here).

I dont like McCoy or Bradford....I do like Pike though

Im going out on a limb and saying the Bills draft the OT from Maryland that just declared for the draft today, I believe his name is Bruce Campbell and McShay has him as a first round pick

Any scenario where we end up with Rolando McLain and I'd be real happy. LB'ers are arguably our worst unit and McLain is a beast. Fast, Strong, NFL body, played against the best competition and excelled. I know our o-line stinks too, but the Bills talent evaluation regarding the offensive line has been questionable to say the least, so taking a top 10 tackle would make me nervous. If we were to clean house perhaps my perception would change, but we haven't cleaned house yet so I remain against drafting o-line high in the 1st round.

We need to get tougher and stronger and McLain would be a big help to us. A true MLB, and would also allow Poz to shift outside where he would be a better fit. I'm not a fan of Poz as a MLB at all. He's much too slow to cover all the ground required so if drafting McLain improves Poz via a positional change.........all the better.

I'm wondering how the draft gurus will grade out McLain. Does anyone know where they're pegging him to currently go in the 1st round? When it's all said and done I think he goes very high and I'd love to have a shot at him.

BTW is he related to LaRon of the Ravens, I believe LaRon also attended Alabama?

Any scenario where we end up with Rolando McLain and I'd be real happy. LB'ers are arguably our worst unit and McLain is a beast. Fast, Strong, NFL body, played against the best competition and excelled. I know our o-line stinks too, but the Bills talent evaluation regarding the offensive line has been questionable to say the least, so taking a top 10 tackle would make me nervous. If we were to clean house perhaps my perception would change, but we haven't cleaned house yet so I remain against drafting o-line high in the 1st round.

We need to get tougher and stronger and McLain would be a big help to us. A true MLB, and would also allow Poz to shift outside where he would be a better fit. I'm not a fan of Poz as a MLB at all. He's much too slow to cover all the ground required so if drafting McLain improves Poz via a positional change.........all the better.

I'm wondering how the draft gurus will grade out McLain. Does anyone know where they're pegging him to currently go in the 1st round? When it's all said and done I think he goes very high and I'd love to have a shot at him.

BTW is he related to LaRon of the Ravens, I believe LaRon also attended Alabama?

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/stor...&id=4619628

Dude is 6'4", 258lbs and can cover from the LB position. This is a great article about the guy. If you weren't sold on him by now, I bet you will be after you read it. :thumbsup: Lord knows I hope we do the right thing and draft this guy if he's there.

I am probably in the minority here but I would rather have the Bills draft the best available linemen first and worry about a QB later in the draft or even next year. It's hard to throw a ball when you are lying on the ground with a 300 lb D lineman on your chest. If the Bills can get an O line to stay healthy and develop for a whole season, then it would allow the FO and coaching staff to truly evaluate the QBs on the roster. It will also give the new coaching staff a chance to implement their system and for the team to adapt. Their is something to besaid for having the same system in place for 10 years like the Colts or Pats instead of making widespread changes every 2-3 years.

I agree. Taking a top 10 O line makes me nervous as well. Rather go FA shopping there and take McLain.