OK, since the Teflon Tom Lovefest is over...

DeeRay

I'm scanning the roster... aside from London Fletcher and Takeo Spikes, and I'm probably treading on thin ice mentioning those two,... but I don't see anyone besides those two that the Teflon man has brought in that's really done much...

Sam Adams? good game/bad game... and not an every down player

Coy Wire? WTF

Reed? WTF

Bledsoe? no need to go there

Pucillo?, Posey ? (or is it Rosey?), Reese, Vincent, Prileau, Aiken, Fat mike, Villarial, Teague, Jennings (who I rank somewhere between 22-32 at his position), Denney, Schobel, Clements, and on and on....

Greggo? Mularkey?

I mean, there isn't one of those players/coaches mentioned that hasn't been consitently abused over the past several games.

Any of the players on the current roster really "float your boat"? McGahee?? roughly 3 yds/touch... is that good? I know, I know... he shows promise. When is the "promise" going to be kept, though? or willl it ever? Even Ladanian lit it up with a lesser supporting cast... and ain't Willis supposed to be in that class? A potential top fiver if he hadn't gotten injured?

How does Teflon Tom get way with it? How much can this guy whiff and still keep his job? When does the light go on for the 60,000 or so Ralph regulars? What's it going to take for them to say enough is enough?

Now all he needs to do is get rid of Moulds and Pat Williams to burn the last bridge to the Butler era.

What do I think? Well, the AD at Syracuse is retiring. Perhaps Donahoe join Syracuse and take a mediocre football program and return it to respectability by turning it into a Division III Powerhouse.... start a new conference with Cortland State, Ithaca, Brockport, Hobart, and Union, maybe let Colgate in.... what do think?

I'm scanning the roster... aside from London Fletcher and Takeo Spikes, and I'm probably treading on thin ice mentioning those two,... but I don't see anyone besides those two that the Teflon man has brought in that's really done much...

Sam Adams?  good game/bad game... and not an every down player

Coy Wire? WTF

Reed? WTF

Bledsoe? no need to go there

Pucillo?, Posey ? (or is it Rosey?), Reese, Vincent, Prileau, Aiken, Fat mike, Villarial, Teague, Jennings (who I rank somewhere between 22-32 at his position), Denney, Schobel, Clements, and on and on....

Greggo? Mularkey?

I mean, there isn't one of those players/coaches mentioned that hasn't been consitently abused over the past several games.

Any of the players on the current roster really "float your boat"?  McGahee?? roughly 3 yds/touch... is that good?  I know, I know... he shows promise.  When is the "promise" going to be kept, though? or willl it ever?  Even Ladanian lit it up with a lesser supporting cast... and ain't Willis supposed to be in that class? A potential top fiver if he hadn't gotten injured?

How does Teflon Tom get way with it?  How much can this guy whiff and still keep his job?  When does the light go on for the 60,000 or so Ralph regulars? What's it going to take for them to say enough is enough?

Now all he needs to do is get rid of Moulds and Pat Williams to burn the last bridge to the Butler era. 

What do I think?  Well, the AD at Syracuse is retiring.  Perhaps Donahoe join Syracuse and take a mediocre football program and return it to respectability by turning it into a Division III Powerhouse.... start a new conference with Cortland State, Ithaca, Brockport, Hobart, and Union, maybe let Colgate in.... what do think?

125382[/snapback]

I asked Sal Moriana (sp?) this same Q about 4 weeks ago. He emailed back and said the only reason is he makes ralph money in his opinion. RW is happy with the cap situation, happy with marketing etc....but when you put stevestojan on the field some of that is going away.

I think the only thing that MIGHT Happen is him 'just' become president of the Bills. Promote modrak to GM and let him handle the personel part of it etc. Modrack needs to have the the power to bring in or cut whomever without TD interfearing.

Any of the players on the current roster really "float your boat"?  McGahee?? roughly 3 yds/touch... is that good?  I know, I know... he shows promise.  When is the "promise" going to be kept, though? or willl it ever?  Even Ladanian lit it up with a lesser supporting cast... and ain't Willis supposed to be in that class? A potential top fiver if he hadn't gotten injured?

125382[/snapback]

Gotta cut him some slack. Pats game notwithstanding, he's gotten better every week.

Just wait till he's playing with a real NFL QB.

GO WILLIS!!!

The only problem I have with TD is if he would only hire a coach who would be willing to work with Bledsoe no matter what. Now, unless someone can show me a tape recorder with this conversation on it I don't have a problem with him. Most of his moves looked good at the time and many you have mentioned will probably still turn out to be at least OK.

The only problem I have with TD is if he would only hire a coach who would be willing to work with Bledsoe no matter what.

I know, just think if Greggo or Mularkey would only hire a personal trainer for Drew, a press secretary for him, a five step drop coach, a three step drop coach, a 4 second clock coach, an offensive line of Ogden and Pace at the tackles, Shields and Faneca at guards, and Mawewe at Center. Shockey at TE, Tomlinson at RB, Harrison and Moss at wr with Moulds in the slot... if only they would build the team around him and for him.... he would get better every game.

the honeymoon's over. i bought into the hype as much as anyone, but now he's been exposed. this was supposed to be a good team and it has been anything but...and this is after 4 years. maybe losman will turn this thing around all by himself, but judging by the last 2 QBs donohoe sold us on, the only thing i know for sure is that he's isn't good at picking QBs.

unless we win 5 or 6 of our last 7, there will be a huge drop in ticket sales next year, which will be the beginning of the end for donohoe.

Hey c'mon, how can you forget about Moorman, our MVP for the season. :o

Holy crap! I forgot all about Moorman. And you're right... he has got to be the odds on favorite to be presented with the Bills MVP trophy. Chalk one up for the Teflon man.

Fuggin Miserable, Patience....We Gave You 4 friggin years TD??? Patience my ass!!

From the Q & A...

Bob A. (Buffalo, NY): Over the four years you have been here, the coaching has gone from bad to worse. Coach Mularkey looks lost on the sidelines. The team makes the same mistakes week after week. The players look unprepared, unfocused, and undisciplined. Would you consider bringing in a new head coach with experience?

TD: We are very encouraged by coach Mularkey and the job that he is doing. Contrary to your opinion, from someone who sees it on a day-to-day basis, our team is very well prepared and focused. We did not play well last night and New England did. Our hats are off to the Patriots, but we feel that we have an outstanding coach in Mike Mularkey who has put together a quality staff. We need to give them our support and our patience so that they have the opportunity to get their program in place.