Classy Response from Incognito

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like he doesn't plan on being here long anyway. At the very end of the interview he is asked about his personal foul penalties and he says "... leaving St.Louis transitioning out of Buffalo it's something I have to work at..."

Don't know if he misspoke but at another point, he also mentioned playing 3 games here.

It sounds like he's gonna try to change. If he does re-up him. He's likely to come cheap due to his past shenanigans and the Bills will have the makings of a nasty O Line. I want him to anger guys by being a tough SOB play finisher. I just don't want a dirty cheap shot artist on the team.

Kawika Mitchell is the scumbag. Who is that underachiever to be calling out guys that he's never played with? F--- him.

Incognito has a clean slate in Buffalo as far as I'm concerned.

And quite frankly, I'd like to see someone on that offense get a little scrappy with the opposition for a change.

It sounds like he's gonna try to change. If he does re-up him. He's likely to come cheap due to his past shenanigans and the Bills will have the makings of a nasty O Line. I want him to anger guys by being a tough SOB play finisher. I just don't want a dirty cheap shot artist on the team.

I wouldn't mind having a dirty cheapshot artist on offense to counter the dirty cheapshot artist on the Pats* defense.

Yep.

Sweet move, tough guy. Talking serious **** about your newest team mate, publicly...ON !@#$ING TWITTER.

Mitchell is a major disappointment. This is the second time he has twitted like a third grader.

This guy behaves like a child! I hope we dump this jack_$$ at the end of the year.

Mitchell is a major disappointment. This is the second time he has twitted like a third grader.

This guy behaves like a child! I hope we dump this jack_$$ at the end of the year.

Yeah, I don't think Mitchell has to worry about being his team mate, because Mitchell should'nt be back next year any how and Incognito may. If Mitchell played with that kind of intensity he might be a decent linebacker.

And what exactly, have mitchell done on the field to warrant his opening his friggin yap about this?

His entire career has been built on a single season where he was the 7th biggest threat on the Giants starting front 7.

Oh sure. A change of scenery will really be great for him. This bodes well...

“I was just so frustrated with putting in so much hard work and pounding the details, and then just coming up loss after loss after loss... it takes its toll on you as an athlete more than I really imagined.”

Yep. New leaf.

Kawika Mitchell is the scumbag. Who is that underachiever to be calling out guys that he's never played with? F--- him.

Incognito has a clean slate in Buffalo as far as I'm concerned.

And quite frankly, I'd like to see someone on that offense get a little scrappy with the opposition for a change.

That is funny since you dont want to give Vick one ? When Vick arrives this winter I hope your clean slate will still apply.

That is funny since you dont want to give Vick one ? When Vick arrives this winter I hope your clean slate will still apply.

Aside from your apples to dumptrucks comparison, I've never said Vick shouldn't be allowed to play football.

I've said I don't want Vick in Buffalo because he's a sh--ty QB; in addition to being a convicted felon. Big difference.