Kawika Mitchell sounds off on Incognito

ProjectPat

So say Incognito works out, what does that do to our O-line next year?

LT - Levitre

LG - Incognito

C - Hangartner

RG - Wood

RT - Butler

This is just a guess.......... PS that would be the great white hope line

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

LT 1st round draft

LG Levitre

C Wood

RG Incognito

RT Butler

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mitchell is a below average player with an above average ego. I really can't stand him and hope he never suits up for the Bills again. Thanks for yet another tweet that will make Buffalo look bad.

If you have seen the product on the field over the past decade or the performance of ownership and the front office, a Tweet here or there is the last thing we have to worry about making this organization look bad. In fact it might even take some of the attention away from just how bad it has been around here.

So say Incognito works out, what does that do to our O-line next year?

LT - Levitre

LG - Incognito

C - Hangartner

RG - Wood

RT - Butler

This is just a guess.......... PS that would be the great white hope line

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

LT 1st round draft

LG Levitre

C Wood

RG Incognito

RT Butler

It certainly would be nice, but I really don't think you are going to see Wood in the lineup on opening day, if at all next season. Let's hope me makes a quick recovery, but it was a pretty bad injury.

It certainly would be nice, but I really don't think you are going to see Wood in the lineup on opening day, if at all next season. Let's hope me makes a quick recovery, but it was a pretty bad injury.

I havent seen any update on Wood at all. Does anyone know if there was ligament or tendon damage? If it was just a broken bone the thought of him being in the lineup for opening day are much, much higher.

I havent seen any update on Wood at all. Does anyone know if there was ligament or tendon damage? If it was just a broken bone the thought of him being in the lineup for opening day are much, much higher.

The last update I have seen, and it has been awhile was it was multiple breaks.

Awesome. I hope Wood can come back and start at center. I really don't see all the love for Hangartner, he is a little worse than Fowler if you ask me. He can't run block worth a darn, and does'nt have the strenght to handle DT's power rush.

Chalkie's right. Mitchell has done nothing for the Bills. He should keep quiet from the whirlpool tub.

Agree. He should stop trying to be the GM and let the front office bring in some talent without the stupid comments he makes. Save his anger for the field.

Just because Kawika sounded off, doesn't mean he's wrong in his assessment. How well did the last guy with mental problems we got from St Louis work out again? I recall a lot of people warming up to Larry Phillips too, when Bills entertained the idea of signing him.

Somewhere there's a not so fine line between a tenacious player who hits hard and he guy who crosses the line with intent to injure. Think of a difference between Ciccerelli and Barnaby, Avery and Kaleta, Pronger and Chara.

His POS college coach(Phillips) sold his soul when he let that guy back on the team.-any respectable brother or dad or cousin or uncle of that young lady he dragged by the hair would have broken his leg with a tire iron