Big Pu$$y's link froze me up

3rdnlng

Sorry to disappoint you all, but sadly, I'm in the middle of a CMMI appraisal today, and don't have the time to give that drivel the attention it really deserves.

Suffice to say, thirdling, that your willingness to stand up and draw a line in the sandbox on behalf of the other mentally deficient partisan shills of your ilk is duly noted, you internet warrior, you.

So, you are too busy? Fine. I am too. I also need to work. Tell me though, why do you respond with such bullcrap? What did my original post have to do with anything that was partisan? What did it have to do with anybody but The Big Pu$$y and subsequently your insulting, childish post? You calling me an internet warrior? It seems like all you ever do is attack other people's opinions but never have anything much substantial to say that is an original thought. If you come back with something other than a mindless, boorish response, I will respond. If you spew out your normal crap, I won't even bother.

So, you are too busy? Fine. I am too. I also need to work. Tell me though, why do you respond with such bullcrap? What did my original post have to do with anything that was partisan? What did it have to do with anybody but The Big Pu$$y and subsequently your insulting, childish post? You calling me an internet warrior? It seems like all you ever do is attack other people's opinions but never have anything much substantial to say that is an original thought. If you come back with something other than a mindless, boorish response, I will respond. If you spew out your normal crap, I won't even bother.

Since your posts are typically mindless and boorish anyhow, I'd prefer you didn't bother. You have little to say of interest anyway.

And just like a regular whore most people wouldn't even notice if you disappeared for awhile and were later found strangled by your own underwear

Now, what motive would his underwear have for strangling him?

Never mind. I don't want to speculate.

Motley Crue, "Without You". Hideous song.

How'd I miss that. Going off on a tangent...Anyone who was even a minor 80's hair band fan has to read Motley Crue's "Dirt." It's page after page of "man, these guys were ***holes & I can't believe they haven't died five time yet."