Went to the game. Their coach is a moron.

For all of you asking for the Bills to hire the hot co ordinator of the day, be careful what you ask for. He's fiery! He has faith in his guys (going for it on 4th and goal from the 1 in the 1st quarter). My greatest fear is that we end up with somebody like this as our next coach.

On 4th and goal from the 1 he calls a naked bootleg and they lose 8 yards. Should've jammed it up the middle and at worst left the Bills at their own 1.

Against the worst run defense in the league he called 47 pass plays, including about 10 2 yard passes to the left side, most of them unsuccessful.

But the worst, in my opinion, was going for it on 4th with about 2:20 left, trailing by 6. Wasted a timeout, and failed. Should've kicked the field goal. They would've trailed by 3, had 2 timeouts and the 2 minute warning. Instead, they got the ball back with 1 minute left, at their own 20, trailing by 6.

Maybin had a huge hit late in the game. I thought he broke the guy's back. One of our special teamers had a magnificent play on a kickoff return, splitting between 2 guys and jacking a guy. I thought Kelsay looked good.

I had heard that Cassel had option to hand it off or keep it if he thought it was the better option. I guess he should have given the ball to Charles.

Every time the other team decides to pass, I thank them.

For the life of me I don't understand why teams don't run the ball 50+ times a game on us.

Absolutely. It's not just the fact that the Bills cannot stop the run either but also the fact that the offense poses zero threat. Why even put the ball in the air and risk costly turnovers? We lead the freaking league in interceptions! Bad coaching.