Demarcus Ware-Dallas

Wacka

I didn't see the play where he was hurt, but was taken off the field on a stretcher. What is good though is that he was moving his arms and giving the thumbs up to the fans. SD scored two plays after that.

Wow I didnt see that......... I did however see Demarcus Ware be taken off on a stretcher

Hey Dip s**t, that's what it sounded like to me. I don't follow the Cowboys. In fact, Romo is the only player I know on the team. Blame the announcer. Idiot Marino today called Fitzpatrick Fitzgerald.

Edit: to later readers- It sounded like Jamarcus to me. The poster could have sent me a PM to correct it, I did later.

The top of his helmet hit someone square in the chest. It was a clean play he was off balance. The instant replay showed that it really compressed his neck between his shoulders. They just announced it as a sprained neck.

The top of his helmet hit someone square in the chest. It was a clean play he was off balance. The instant replay showed that it really compressed his neck between his shoulders. They just announced it as a sprained neck.

Thought it looked like he hit someone's hip.

Hey Dip s**t, that's what it sounded like to me. I don't follow the Cowboys. In fact, Romo is the only player I know on the team. Blame the announcer. Idiot Marino today called Fitzpatrick Fitzgerald.

Edit: to later readers- It sounded like Jamarcus to me. The poster could have sent me a PM to correct it, I did later.

You cannot be serious. You are a football fan and have not heard of Demarcus Ware? Even if your not a Cowboys fan you should know who he is. He led the league in sacks last year and challenged for the all time record!

As for my comment, if my joke upset you and the poster who came to your defense then I apologize but seriously it was a joke there is no need to turn to petty name calling but whatever.

When I was younger, (I'm over twice your age), I knew all the Bills and their numbers. I can still recite a lot of them. I never have and never will do Fantasy Football. Now, I have more important things to worry about. He's on the Cowboys. The only thing I care about them when we don't play them is that they lose, except to Miami and the Pats*.