WGR postgame listening thread

bschmoove

Let me say I listen every week after the game.

Nothing is better than listening them trashing the Bills, mocking callers with sarcasm.

Best line so far...

Bulldog: "I didn't want to watch the game, but my job makes me."

another

"I'm not mad I am here or anything. I just want the season to end."

Keep it classy Buffalo :thumbdown:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many guys want to show how smart they are by being "realistic" and "strategic" by rooting for draft position rather than wins. All they are demonstrating is what self-important fools they are.

The Steelers won their last game in 1968, thus missing out on OJ Simpson. The contemporary versions of these pseudo-Machiavellis whined and complained that the Steelers made a huge mistake.... Instead, they drafted some guy from North Texas State named Joe Greene. Too bad that did not work out for them, since as we all know, the team that drafted OJ went on to win four super bowls in the 1970s...

Oh wait......

So many guys want to show how smart they are by being "realistic" and "strategic" by rooting for draft position rather than wins. All they are demonstrating is what self-important fools they are.

The Steelers won their last game in 1968, thus missing out on OJ Simpson. The contemporary versions of these pseudo-Machiavellis whined and complained that the Steelers made a huge mistake.... Instead, they drafted some guy from North Texas State named Joe Greene. Too bad that did not work out for them, since as we all know, the team that drafted OJ went on to win four super bowls in the 1970s...

Oh wait......

I hope to God this isn't going to bring out Joe Greene locker photos.

I dont care if they win or lose at this point. Today's game was unwatchable, as was the Jets game.

this "organization" has sucked the life out of me.

If there isnt a real GM in place in the offseason, I am truly finished. Its just not fun anymore.

The Chiefs are horrid...the Bills are a shade better. KC just kept giving the game to the Bills and all they could muster were field goals, if not punts. "Skin of the teeth" victory against a team in complete shambles. Unfortunately, New England's due to beat the hell out of somebody.

Nothing is better than listening them trashing the Bills, mocking callers with sarcasm.

Best line so far...

another

Gotta love Dope and the Bullfrog. Two BF losers.

Only guy on GR who is listenable is Howard Simon (when he's there).

:thumbdown:

Best line so far...

another

I sent an e-mail to them telling them to just stay home next Sunday and do us all a favor. I swear to god, what did Buffalo sports fans do to deserve the abuse from their own, allegedly, sports radio station?

PTR

I agree...The Bills are bad..everyone knows but those two d*ckholes are even worse.

I've never heard anyone ever say that they like Mike Schopp. He's a condescending douche bag and he doesn't know all that much about sports. I will never listen to him or WGR when he is on.

I shut it off and listened to 97 rock. They are horrible and cannot find anything good to say.

The Bills won a boring game but they won. They have showed some guts and spirit and are still playing hard with nothing to play for so give them props for their professionalism

Oh wait......

Im sure the Charger fans felt the same way when they ended up with Ryan Leaf instead of Peyton Manning.

Im not for or agaisnt the lose on purpose thing, but your arguement is not a strong one.

The best way to make The Blandfrog and The Tennis Player go away is to stop listening and don't support their sponsors. Better yet, call their sponsors and tell them you will not be doing business with them because of their affiliation with the two boobs. That or get a Sirius, Howard 100 and 101 play 24/7.

Oh wait......

Very clever. Too bad that was actually the Eagles and not the Steelers.