Another drop in the draft order.

DarthICE

if you dont play to win....then why bother to even board the plane???

maybe the Bills can see if they can just shut the season down...forfeit the rest to assure the highest possible pick......since no good NFL players have ever been drafter past pick 10

What's to gain by losing? We end up paying more money to a future "handcuff"... We haven't shown any ability to team changing solid first round picks, and the players eat up salary. Lets let some of our young guys get experience, and maybe get a taste of playing winning NFL football.

I believe that it's bad sportsmanship and questionable fan form to hope for a loss just to improve your slot in the draft sequence. If you want a guy bad enough, you can make a trade. Winning matters.

I'll bet we finish 7-9 yet again, and pick somewhere between 9 and 14.

I for one am not really concerned with the draft slot as much as I am the front office. We have the weakest Pats team this decade coming to town in a week, followed by the Matt ryan-less Falcons and likely the Indy backups. Now say we get 1 or even 2 wins. Fewell will be around .500 with his record. If he is retained along with the joke of Modrak/Guy/Brandon, what will all those "wins" have done? Will all the "I always want a win no matter what" fans be happy with that? I sure as hell wont. Winning only gives Fewell, Modrak, Guy, and Brandon more of a chance at retaining their respective positions. Forget draft slotting - while we may not have a chance at a Joke Long we could easily get Ryan Clady who is probably the better tackle anyways - What I ask myself is "Do I want Fewell, Guy, Modrak around?" The answer is no every time. I fear that a few petty wins will only keep this team in the bottom half of the league by having those guys retained. That will not help them get out of the dark....