Exclusive: Kerry Says UBL Tape

BillsNYC

Let's be honest here. Most of the 100 million who did not vote really don't matter because they were too lazy and didn't care enough about their country to go vote. I don't want to hear this "I don't want either so I'm not going to vote", there were other options to vote for, and it's a lame excuse.

If 100 million voters had declined to select a Presidential candidate, maybe there'd be a shred of weight to your argument.

I don't think they ever count to find out who voted but didn't pick a presidential choice.

Until the choice "none of the above" is listed on the ballot (and is publicized so people know that choice is an option) my argument stands.

Let's be honest here. Most of the 100 million who did not vote really don't matter because they were too lazy and didn't care enough about their country to go vote. I don't want to hear this "I don't want either so I'm not going to vote", there were other options to vote for, and it's a lame excuse.

125050[/snapback]

If they pay taxes they matter. If they get support they matter. They affect the bottom line just as much as voters.

125050[/snapback]

EXACTLY! If they cared so much, there were numerous other people to vote for besides Bush and Kerry. Why not go and vote for KRC? Or write in your mom if you think she'd do a good job.

"I didn't like the choices" is a lame excuse. Bottom line: No vote = Lazy piece of stevestojan who doesn't deserve the right to complain out the outcome. Period.

I don't think they ever count to find out who voted but didn't pick a presidential choice.

Until the choice "none of the above" is listed on the ballot (and is publicized so people know that choice is an option) my argument stands.

125053[/snapback]

bulls^&t !!! Your argument is not mathematically sound, nor is it true in any way, shape, or form. Certainly some of the 100 million might have wanted to vote for "none of the above"; but it is absolutely FALSE that all 100 million wanted to vote for "none of the above". The percent of people who would have voted for "none of the above" likely account for the margin of error in most polls.

Bush won this election on two things and two things only. Fear and Homophobia.

He turned soccer moms into security moms and rallied his homophobic base (ie religious right).

So, yes, in a way, with OBL coming out so last minute, I'm sure that turned more soccer moms into security moms.

One would think that OBL would help Kerry because it proved that W was not able of leading this country. We are currently in a war with a country we don't need to be in, yet the guy who was in charge of 911 is still alive and enjoying life. He's taunting us. The problem is that this is a chess match and Osama is smarter than Bush.

He turned soccer moms into security moms and rallied his homophobic base (ie religious right).

So, yes, in a way, with OBL coming out so last minute, I'm sure that turned more soccer moms into security moms.

One would think that OBL would help Kerry because it proved that W was not able of leading this country. We are currently in a war with a country we don't need to be in, yet the guy who was in charge of 911 is still alive and enjoying life. He's taunting us. The problem is that this is a chess match and Osama is smarter than Bush.

126848[/snapback]

You appear assured of your own intellectual superiority (apparently recently aquired when you moved from GA to NY), yet you seem to be lacking in the ability to communicate your brilliance into a logical argument.

So in other words...

Terrorists LIKE GWB

People, terroists like to fight.  They wouldn't be terrorists if there was nothing to fight about.

Especially in America... You can see how ONE extremist can start a lot of crap.

They do it to get a reaction.

Give 'em a reaction, they feel empowered.

126709[/snapback]

Nice Post Goo!

126848[/snapback]

HUH? Are you saying Kerry was not smart enough to articulate this argument? I thought OBL was trying to help John boy on this one???

What a GOO <_<