Mysterious Spiral of Light in Norway

/dev/null

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Ray, AJ, you and I are certainly wearing our geek tags with pride today aren't we? :lol:

I'll geek out to Star Wars on a moment's notice.... :)

I :w00t: geeks.

You're in good company then I guess. :wallbash:

I'll geek out to Star Wars on a moment's notice.... <_<

Guilty as charged, AJ.

That explains the whole Deerball thing.

Great... now you've mentioned his name. It'll only be matter of moments before he shows up in this thread and starts "gooning it up." Each day when he logs in to TBD, he does a search for his name and goes to those threads and spreads his "filth" around. :rolleyes:

• 5 months later...

And now a spiral light over Canada!!

http://www.theweatherspace.com/news/images/52210a.jpg

This was caught on film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSZQIKZqayU

Linky

Was there another strange temporal spiral similar to the unknown and yet unexplained Norway Spiral seen and heard across Western Canada yesterday? Footage from an airliner has surfaced with the event horizon from two different angles. It is extremely unusual and does look alot like the Norwegian spiral in many ways.

I'm calling shenanigans on this one. The film is too good IMO. I've yet to see a serious news outlet pick this story up. I also didn't read about numerous people calling the police or being interviewed other than the three photographers. The airplane footage is way too good, IMO. One would think it would be a little shakier.

I say this is debunked within a couple of weeks. JMO

This guy does an excellent job debunking the video footage.

Linky

May 23rd, 2010

Canadian UFO Spiral -- Not a Missile this Time?

Written by:Jimmy

Published on May 23rd, 2010 @ 12:22:41 pm , using 576 words, 38 views

A photo published at Weatherspace claims to show the same event from the ground, but portrays a complex spiral path that doesn't show up in the two videos. This sort of image could be computer generated or created physically by image overlay. The videos don't back it up.

Witnesses commenting on the two videos and also claiming to have seen the event mention that the lights in the sky did not illuminate any ground objects. While I've noticed something similar to that in encounters I do consider real, in this case it's a too convenient explanation of why no one noticed what was happening and why you don't see that in the videos. Unless you were looking directly at it, you wouldn't know it was up there. The likeliest explanation is that the event is fake and this is mentioned just to cover up faults in the footage. In the plane video, the object does light up the tip of the wing and part of the cloud layer, but only within the sphere of the expanding object. That either places the object about thirty feet from the plane or means the image is superimposed.

We'll have to wait and see how many people come forward with substantiating evidence and stories. Anything visible over a major city, as this event was, should have caught the attention of hundreds, if not thousands, who happened to be looking in the right direction at the right time. If we learned anything from the Norway Spiral it's that lots of us are watching, all the time.

I'm looking forward to crayonz explanation :blush:

I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says, "Shenanigans."

At first this seemed like an obvious fake.

An alien society studying humans? And they choose Canada? Maybe they were tracking Caribou?

Canadian military? :blink: Just the thought of it cost me a new keyboard due to coffee.

Googlebot? Not worth the expensive CPU cycles.

Then two things made me wonder.

Steely comes out and pronounces this as a fake. Going on past mystery solving performances, this comes darn close to proving authenticity. It really is uncanny. Just ask Sean Taylor.

and this quote:

We'll have to wait and see how many people come forward with substantiating evidence and stories. Anything visible over a major city, as this event was, should have caught the attention of hundreds, if not thousands, who happened to be looking in the right direction at the right time.

Not if they're all dronish Canadians it wouldn't. Could that have been part of the plan? The culprits may not have counted on what was probably an American plane or at least a plane from a modern country flying in Canadian air space.

The bottom line is I have yet to form an opinion on this.