Mr. Suh

McBeane

I would trade anything we have to get him. He would be the best lineman since Bruce and Ted- he would be what the delusional fans think Schobel is

I agree. If we are going to stop this cycle of always being in a rebuilding mode, we need to get a few top young stars* to jump start the team. Forget getting 10 draft choices. A few quality players will help us more than several who are equal to the guys we have now.

* I know there is no such thing as a "sure thing" in the NFL, but the Bills need to plunk their money down on a few stars, between the draft and free agency.

This team needs an injection of talent that will make everyone play better. It won't mean instant success, but it would mean much more competitive (and entertaining) games. And that could lead to good things the next year.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he can play both ways!

Seriously, the guy can play.

Well when he played in high school here in Portland, he did play both ways and was the team's punter as well. Local newscasts were showing highlights from his days at Grant. It's amazing to see this pudgy big kid become the dominant player in college ball in just 4 years.

• 2 weeks later...