another option moulds may have

dave mcbride

it may be the case that there is an expectation that he'll reshuffle his contract at the end of this season (he won't lose any money, of course) in a restructuring move to aid the team. that's an easy thing to do, and happens all the time. he has to agree to that, and while he may have indicated such earlier to donohoe, he can certainly change his mind. that's the card he holds. he's also on pace for 92 receptions and 1300 yards, so he'll have plenty of suitors lining up for his services. i have no doubt baltimore (especially them), SF, cleveland, and seattle would love to have him, and the bears could use him as well. others that come to mind include the raiders (jerry porter won't be around next year) and san diego (they need someone opposite mccardell, and reche caldwell is out for the year as i recall). kc could obviously use him, but they will probably be directing their resources to defense if they have any sense.

it may be the case that there is an expectation that he'll reshuffle his contract at the end of this season (he won't lose any money, of course) in a restructuring move to aid the team. that's an easy thing to do, and happens all the time. he has to agree to that, and while he may have indicated such earlier to donohoe, he can certainly change his mind.  that's the card he holds.  he's also on pace for 92 receptions and 1300 yards, so he'll have plenty of suitors lining up for his services. i have no doubt baltimore (especially them), SF, cleveland, and seattle would love to have him, and the bears could use him as well.  others that come to mind include the raiders (jerry porter won't be around next year) and san diego (they need someone opposite mccardell, and reche caldwell is out for the year as i recall).  kc could obviously use him, but they will probably be directing their resources to defense if they have any sense.

123828[/snapback]

Why? Why restructure. Please tell me like I am moulds why I should do that? No way in hell you can convince him to restructure. He KNOWS we are rebuilding. We are going to start a ROOKIE QB soon. We ARE Rebuilding....Again.

it may be the case that there is an expectation that he'll reshuffle his contract at the end of this season (he won't lose any money, of course) in a restructuring move to aid the team. that's an easy thing to do, and happens all the time. he has to agree to that, and while he may have indicated such earlier to donohoe, he can certainly change his mind.  that's the card he holds.  he's also on pace for 92 receptions and 1300 yards, so he'll have plenty of suitors lining up for his services. i have no doubt baltimore (especially them), SF, cleveland, and seattle would love to have him, and the bears could use him as well.  others that come to mind include the raiders (jerry porter won't be around next year) and san diego (they need someone opposite mccardell, and reche caldwell is out for the year as i recall).  kc could obviously use him, but they will probably be directing their resources to defense if they have any sense.

123828[/snapback]

I just thought of another team that could use him next year... the Buffalo Bills.

Why? Why restructure. Please tell me like I am moulds why I should do that?  No way in hell you can convince him to restructure.  He KNOWS we are rebuilding. We are going to start a ROOKIE QB soon. We ARE Rebuilding....Again.

123854[/snapback]

I think he would do it under the right circumstances.....

Also....lets not forget that we still have games left to go this season.....I REALLY dont expect Bledsoe to remain the starter much longer.......and I think when he sees what the offense COULD be with Losman then he will think about it differently......

I think we are going to be winning games at the end of the season......and then Moulds will starting thinking about how he was drafted by the bills and he has been a bill his whole career.......and take the extension because he wants to play with Losman.....

Just my opinion

One more thing though, is that if I'm Moulds and I knew the story about whatever coach came here had to make it work with Bledsoe was true, I'm fuggin leaving one way or the other. I don't know if that was true or not, but if ever becomes fact, GET THE FUG OUT TD!!!!!!!! I'm no TD basher but that is complete hammerhead thinking and a bunch of horses***!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he would do it under the right circumstances.....

Also....lets not forget that we still have games left to go this season.....I REALLY dont expect Bledsoe to remain the starter much longer.......and I think when he sees what the offense COULD be with Losman then he will think about it differently......

I think we are going to be winning games at the end of the season......and then Moulds will starting thinking about how he was drafted by the bills and he has been a bill his whole career.......and take the extension because he wants to play with Losman.....

Just my opinion

123905[/snapback]

What if the offense doesn't improve?

What if JP is really super fragile like an ex-QB?

Sorry, but until we improve that !@#$ing line, we won't be going anywhere.