This game proves that we don't need a coach as much as GM

The Bills play with heart and try hard for Fewell but they are boys against men. Spend $50M on a coach? The results will be the same unless we get some better players.

PTR

I think I agree - Perry is "good enough". Get some better players and a better strength & conditioning coach.

I think I agree - Perry is "good enough". Get some better players and a better strength & conditioning coach.

I think Fewell can be a good coach. He certainly can motivate, and I thought despite losing the Bills played a fairly mistake-free game. But I think there are some other good candidates out there. Trestmann intrigues me. But we have to tear down and rebuild the front office.

PTR

The Bills play with heart and try hard for Fewell but they are boys against men. Spend $50M on a coach? The results will be the same unless we get some better players.

PTR

I agree, but I don't think the Bills' management will when it's time to make the decisions. Perry will make a good head coach someplace.

Was at the game. Wake up Bills fans!!! What the Bills need is a quarterback. I don't think I have ever witnessed a more disgusting display. Ryan Fitzpatrick is horrible.. With anything close to half way quaterbacking the Bills would have won. WoW! Where the hell were those balls going?????

Guest dog14787

PTR

What the FO did to the O-line in the off season ended all chances of success before the season ever started.

Without the proper structure to an organization, hell, we're not even sure who to blame,

I think Fewell can be a good coach. He certainly can motivate, and I thought despite losing the Bills played a fairly mistake-free game. But I think there are some other good candidates out there. Trestmann intrigues me. But we have to tear down and rebuild the front office.

PTR

Perry is doing a good job but he is in a no win spot.

Was at the game. Wake up Bills fans!!! What the Bills need is a quarterback. I don't think I have ever witnessed a more disgusting display. Ryan Fitzpatrick is horrible.. With anything close to half way quaterbacking the Bills would have won. WoW! Where the hell were those balls going?????

Wake up??? QB?? Yes we need a new QB, but if we put any QB behind that crap line what's going to be different??? You are one of those guys who thinks the game always comes down to the QB. There's a reason there are 11 players on a side.

PTR

Fewell? What's wrong with everyone here?? Does he seem like a good guy, sure. But coach....no. Sorry. If you are okay with fewell, then why get rid of Dick? Sorry guys, but he is not the future. Here is a term, "coach em' up!". He can't do it. Getting guys fired up and "coached" up are two completely different things. I like fewell, but not for the future.

p.s. His defense blows!! No thanks...next!

Fewell? What's wrong with everyone here?? Does he seem like a good guy, sure. But coach....no. Sorry. If you are okay with fewell, then why get rid of Dick? Sorry guys, but he is not the future. Here is a term, "coach em' up!". He can't do it. Getting guys fired up and "coached" up are two completely different things. I like fewell, but not for the future.

p.s. His defense blows!! No thanks...next!

Give me some of the terrible decisions Fewell made against the Jets. He coached a fine game.

And maybe his defense blows because management gave him little to work with, especially at linebacker?

P.S.

The defense still only allowed 19 points. The train wreck offense lost this game.

Wake up??? QB?? Yes we need a new QB, but if we put any QB behind that crap line what's going to be different??? You are one of those guys who thinks the game always comes down to the QB. There's a reason there are 11 players on a side.

PTR

Ryan Fitzpatrick is AWFUL. You are one of those robots who doesn't understand that with NO QUARTERBACK YOU CANNOT WIN. Where were those balls going????? He was awful EVEN WHEN HE HAD TIME. Thats the point Promo.

He made one good pass to Evans - one- and then missed all of his receivers all night long. HORRIBLE.

Ryan Fitzpatrick is AWFUL. You are one of those robots who doesn't understand that with NO QUARTERBACK YOU CANNOT WIN. Where were those balls going????? He was awful EVEN WHEN HE HAD TIME. Thats the point Promo.

He made one good pass to Evans - one- and then missed all of his receivers all night long. HORRIBLE.

I'm not disagreeing about Fitzpatrick. I just think anyone would suck with protection. There are some people who think QB's do everything.

And Phypon, I dare you to point out one mistake Fewell made today. The Bills got run over on D because they are too small and have no linebackers.

PTR

Its clear that we need players!!!

The personnel men have to be toast after the season. I'm talking about Guy and Modrak.

Sure they made some decent picks but overall they are short in many positions LB,D-line , O-line. They had 10 years to get it right and have come way short

I like Fewell but he is in a no -win situation. Any D that gives up sooo many yards on the ground theres a problem with the players on the field.

i dont think it would be possible to bring in a new gm and keep fewell as HC. i just have a feeling whoever it is they are going to want 'their guy' and it's too unlikely it would be perry. but i could see them maybe keeping him on as DC

Not all GM's come with a guy. I would prefer a GM who looked at a lot of different candidates. Might be Fewell. Might not be.

PTR

I think the entire D scheme is a mistake. Where were the adjustments? When the Bills KNEW the jests were going to run, they couldn't stop it. I saw no adjustments on defense OR offense. I saw the same Bills team that we saw for the entire season prior to the previous 2 games. And why burn all of those timeouts when he did? Obviously, that's debatable and not something that is glaring after the fact, but I don't see anything other than go with the flow. I don't see ADJUSTMENTS and that's what coaching is about.

Color me stupid, but I just don't see fewell as the coach this franchise needs. I would rather see someone in charge that has been there, done that, and overcome. I want to see the best, not a "may be". Where was the max protect on offense? I know, but why was it not corrected? Sorry, I just don't see it.

Perry is not a good coach and he's not a bad coach ... He isn't anything yet but a figment of your imagination. We have had enough of the unproven coaches....Its like who's better Edwards or Fitz...its neither, they both suck and any analysis is irrelevent

Don't let the media pick our coach. They all thought Donahoe as a genius.

PTR