T.O pissed me off today

bills_red

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. I can have love him some times, but too often he acts like a frustrated baby out there. To be fair, though, I did not like the body language of Josh Reed on one of those last three and outs.

The team looks ready to quit. Let's see how Fewell handles the situation.

Hey T.O make a fing try for the ball you ass. How many times tonight did he just give up on the ball? I think it was 3. Hey T.O you make 6.5 mill. at least !@#$ing try.

I cannot argue with this.

I appreciate the fact that he has tried not to be a disruption here with the Bills. Kudos for that.

But his true character (at least as a football player), reveals itself at times during the game. He's been criticized for not fighting for balls going back to week one. Doesn't he understand that it is a litmus test when judging someone as a football player?

I just happened to catch Revis' press conference on MSG. I caught it in the middle of a sentence, but he was talking about how TO gets energized when he gets the ball, but if not, he won't block, etc...........I really liked the way this Revis handles himself.

I cannot argue with this.

I appreciate the fact that he has tried not to be a disruption here with the Bills. Kudos for that.

But his true character (at least as a football player), reveals itself at times during the game. He's been criticized for not fighting for balls going back to week one. Doesn't he understand that it is a litmus test when judging someone as a football player?

I have to disagree on the disruptive point. Just because he is smart enough to know that he won't get another contract is he does it in the press, does not mean he wasn't back stabbing Trent in the locker room. TO is a disruptive cancer. He puts out little effort, and isn't worth 6 million. For 6 million, you should get a solid effort every game. Not TO

You're nuts. I didn't see anyone quit today except #81. The Jets scored one TD. If the Bills really quit it would have been 40+ points on us.

PTR

Agreed. I have been happy with the Bills effort the last three weeks. It used to drive me crazy when I would here that "these players haven't quit" while Jauron was still here. The difference in effort, IMO, is night and day. They are playing with much more energy, and seem to really want to win. Lee Evans looked very frustrated tonight. It seemed that there might have been a plan to make this "his game", but the O-line just couldn't get the job done..

That said, this is still, in the end, is not a very good football team. They play hard. They don't have any real strengths. Sadly, the special teams aren't even "great " anymore, and, as good as the defensive secondary is, it is nullified by how truly bad the front seven play against the run. I could seriously envision a new GM/coach bringing in an entirely new linebacking core.

Agreed. I have been happy with the Bills effort the last three weeks. It used to drive me crazy when I would here that "these players haven't quit" while Jauron was still here. The difference in effort, IMO, is night and day. They are playing with much more energy, and seem to really want to win. Lee Evans looked very frustrated tonight. It seemed that there might have been a plan to make this "his game", but the O-line just couldn't get the job done..

That said, this is still, in the end, is not a very good football team. They play hard. They don't have any real strengths. Sadly, the special teams aren't even "great " anymore, and, as good as the defensive secondary is, it is nullified by how truly bad the front seven play against the run. I could seriously envision a new GM/coach bringing in an entirely new linebacking core.

You reminded me of Roscoe with that special teams comment. What a non-factor he's become! We're lucky Roscoe didn't get a flag for calling fair catch then running.

PTR

Well.....the defense sure never got started tonight. Isn't that worse than quitting?

I have no idea what you are talking about. The Jets scored only one TD. How does that happen if they don't get started? Agree they get burned on the run a lot but it's not for lack of trying.

PTR

I said the same thing on the last throw to T.O.

This is for the game, he has to make an effort to either make the catch or more important make sure that Revis does not make the catch.

That play pissed me off as well. Fitz went to the best player we have and he doesn't give it his all. I don't blame Fitz for giving him a chance. I feel T.O. let Fitz down and if I was Fitz I would tell him.

It was not the reason we lost the game but damn, at least make sure Revis does not end the game.

I said the same thing on the last throw to T.O.

This is for the game, he has to make an effort to either make the catch or more important make sure that Revis does not make the catch.

That play pissed me off as well. Fitz went to the best player we have and he doesn't give it his all. I don't blame Fitz for giving him a chance. I feel T.O. let Fitz down and if I was Fitz I would tell him.

It was not the reason we lost the game but damn, at least make sure Revis does not end the game.

T.O bitches when they don't throw to him but the Bills can't count on him to make any extra effort for the ball. See ya' Terrell.

PTR