It's baaaaaaack!!!!

Who shall win?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. What's yer' pick?

• The Buffalo Bills win!
    • The New York Jets win!

Less than 10 hours until Buffalo Bills football!!!! The division and the season are hanging in the balance! Thursday Nighter... whoooooot whoooooot! Who ya with?

God help me. I still get sucked right back in after 1 win and this kind of enthusiasm.

I can't wait to see this board if the Pats and Fish drop a few games and the Bills manage to string together a few wins...

We are gluttons for punishment and pain.... :lol:

It's hard not to get caught up in the euphoria of beating Miami but the Bills are a bad team football team folks. The O-line is a disaster. Now by the same token, the Jets are a bad team too. If they can contain the Jets running game they can win. I really have no idea who's going to win. I'll guess and pick the Jets 27-17. Here's hoping I'm wrong. :lol:

God help me. I still get sucked right back in after 1 win and this kind of enthusiasm.

I can't wait to see this board if the Pats and Fish drop a few games and the Bills manage to string together a few wins...

We are gluttons for punishment and pain.... :lol:

Zubaz... just think man... if Miami runs Wildcat all over New England on Sunday, and recent history says they will... we could play New England at the Ralph to pull within 1 game of the division lead... AND take the tiebreaker from New England, by handing them a 3-3 record in division. A win against the Jets tonight and it could be on like Donkey Kong!

Zubaz... just think man... if Miami runs Wildcat all over New England on Sunday, and recent history says they will... we could play New England at the Ralph to pull within 1 game of the division lead... AND take the tiebreaker from New England, by handing them a 3-3 record in division. A win against the Jets tonight and it could be on like Donkey Kong!

That is a LOT of ifs. But I am with ya. Man oh Man. That MNF loss and the lost to CLE now loom large! But, I suppose we wouldn't be rid of Dick if we won those games...I will take that trade....

Fewell fueled Bills are more fun to watch win or lose.

That is a LOT of ifs. But I am with ya. Man oh Man. That MNF loss and the lost to CLE now loom large! But, I suppose we wouldn't be rid of Dick if we won those games...I will take that trade....

Fewell fueled Bills are more fun to watch win or lose.

It all starts tonight Zubaz... if the Ryan Fitzpatrick Experience propelled by Perry "Fossil" Fewell uncorks the whoop-azz tonight in PRIME TIME... the league will have to take heed of the mighty team hailing from Western New York! From 3-7 to Division Champs! Hosting a playoff game! Just imagine the euphoria! It'd be FANDAMONIUM!

It all starts tonight Zubaz... if the Ryan Fitzpatrick Experience propelled by Perry "Fossil" Fewell uncorks the whoop-azz tonight in PRIME TIME... the league will have to take heed of the mighty team hailing from Western New York! From 3-7 to Division Champs! Hosting a playoff game! Just imagine the euphoria! It'd be FANDAMONIUM!

I like you Cotton. I'm drinking your kool aid.

OK.... Which two of you people picked the NYETS?

I read that the jesters are hurting in the backfield. If true it could mean a big day for the Bills receivers.

If last week was any indication, we can surely expect Fitzpatrick to be throwing the long ball early and often! Whatcha gonna do when Ryan Fitzpatrick gets "LIVE" you, brotha! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOT Ye Ole' is ready for THE FESTIVITIES!

If last week was any indication, we can surely expect Fitzpatrick to be throwing the long ball early and often! Whatcha gonna do when Ryan Fitzpatrick gets "LIVE" you, brotha! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOT Ye Ole' is ready for THE FESTIVITIES!

Sumbudy bes tel' Missa Revis dat der gonna be sumptin!!! Missa Tee Ohh aint none to happy 'bout the lass game, an he ses he got him an edumacated man who aint skared no mo, an he mad. I's feelin offlee sorry for Missa Revis.

The Jets' season is swirling down the drain. If Bryd wasn't hurt, I'd bet money we'd pick off Sanchez five time again.

The team is behind Perry, Fitz is playing well, TO is happy, and Jackson is the starter at RB. As injured as we are, I like us to win this one.

LETS GO BUFFFFFF'LO... LETS GO BUFFFFF'LO... TO IN THE B'LO... and tonigth TO IN THE TO... WHOOOOO---AHHHHH!!!! YE OLE' is ready for the football!

It's hard not to get caught up in the euphoria of beating Miami but the Bills are a bad team football team folks. The O-line is a disaster. Now by the same token, the Jets are a bad team too. If they can contain the Jets running game they can win. I really have no idea who's going to win. I'll guess and pick the Jets 27-17. Here's hoping I'm wrong. :cry:

Sanchez is so erratic and our D is so INT happy--I can see another big win for us. However if Ryan is smart and chooses to keep things on the ground....well luckily I'll be at the bug jar watching boring local bands instead of the game.

Rare moment of excitement for this team, I say 31-24 Bills win

Cotton, I don't mean to rain on your parade, but do you really believe there is a snowball's chance in hell that the Bills will have a meaningful game at the end of the season? Are you being sincere?

This could be where the Bills get screwed by the Toronto game. No real home field advantage, as far as the 12th man is concerned. Jets can run the ball and have a pretty good D. Might be a bad combo. Also, Bills have a history of devastating loses on these national night games. However, the Bills did beat them last time. Hard one to call. Something tells me the Jets get it done. Hope not. We'll see.