Toronto

ptannuzzo1

Yes, I am flying up to Toronto for the Jet game-- I've got one Jet friend who has made the Buffalo trip since 2000 with me. Any suggestions on good things to do, places to hang out, eat. Much appreciated.

The Skydome, aka Rogers Center, had a Hard Rock Cafe in it overlooking the field. Maybe a good place to start before or after the game. Have had lots of fun there during Blue Jay games

Walk down Yonge Street.

Get lost in The Bay.

Having just been to Toronto for the first time in September, I second Yonge street.

I also would highly recommend the The Distillery District. It is just west of downtown and it has a lot of bars, restaurants, some shopping, some art, etc. Very hip place with some quality local "talent" wandering through the cobblestone walkways.

Hockey Hall of Fame is not far from the Rogers Centre. If you are a foodie type, visit the St. Lawrence Market of Front Street. One of my favorite bars, the Jersey Giant, is just a block from the market. The area around John and Richmond is a bg nightclub and restaurant area, just north of the RC.

PTR

Are you flying up on Wednesday or Thursday?

Heading up Thursday, with 4 other in the crew. come back Sunday morning in time for the 1 o'clock. Thanks for the suggestions so far. We are going to Second City (supposed a good comedy club Fri nigh).