Vontae Davis crying about T.O.

Jerry Jabber

I was on the road for over 5 hours and got lucky enough to hear most of the game on the radio from 600 miles away (while I had Tivo recording the game) and heard a few things about some non calls against Miami.

When I got home I fast forwarded and watched the good part of t he game. As I watched I looked for the plays I heard about and sure enough there could have been a flag on Miami. So if the Bills got away with one the Refs were just evening things out.

This was close to a let 'em play type of day by the refs. Far from the games where the ref's blow the whistle when a blade of grass gets broken.

I liked T.O. spoofing on Joey Porter's kicking style.

If the refs really favored the Bills over the Fins this game then I say --

Good! Only 19 more times and we'll call it even for the
:thumbsup:
1970's

The refs didn't favor the Bills, they let the players play. They could have made calls against BOTH teams but ignored the petty stuff as they should. Davis could have been flagged for contact beyond the 5 Yds on the same play.

I saw the play several times and Davis initiates contact with TO several times and beyond the 5-yard chuck zone. And the "push off" was far less egregious than others I've seen that also weren't called. And the point about the arm-bar on Evans being ignored is salient as well.