Fitzy

firemedic

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good grief, TE's sitting on the bench so get over it. ( I actually seen him trying to get involved helping Fitz)

You guys can't enjoy a win without running a current player into the ground? :rolleyes:

You cant enjoy a win without flip flopping to the popular belief...one week, you say Trent needs to be benched, and then literally in the same thread an hour later you say Trent is the man and Fitz is no good. Then you go back to riding Fitz when he gets a couple wins in a row...then when he loses you go back to Fitz sucks and Trent is the real starter of this team...now Fitz has a good game and you are back on Fitz. In fact, in a post to me, you actually called Trent a glove wearing Mary just the other day...come on man, you just got on someone for in this thread for getting down on Trent, yet you are referring to Trent as a glove wearing Mary while trying to insult me in a thread the other day...

I get people change their minds, but you do it every week man and sometimes several times in the same week. No one does it at the frequency you do...and many people besides me point this out...

Let me help you with your highly predictable reply to this...you will bring up how I used to support Trent, but that was in 2008 when we almost all that he showed promise...problem is he never improved...ever...and began to see him for what he was and realized it was all smoke and mirrors and he doesnt have what we thought he had. And I based that on a season of his play...what you do is change your mind after each game, each play, each post, each thread.

Here is a piece of friendly advice...if you are going to literally change your mind every week, several times during the week, and even several times in single thread, then fine...but maybe you should lose words like moron, idiot, retard, etc etc from your posts about other peoples opinnions considering you frequently flip flop to their opinnion anyway...

Guest dog14787
You cant enjoy a win without flip flopping to the popular belief...one week, you say Trent needs to be benched, and then literally in the same thread an hour later you say Trent is the man and Fitz is no good. Then you go back to riding Fitz when he gets a couple wins in a row...then when he loses you go back to Fitz sucks and Trent is the real starter of this team...now Fitz has a good game and you are back on Fitz. In fact, in a post to me, you actually called Trent a glove wearing Mary just the other day...come on man, you just got on someone for in this thread for getting down on Trent, yet you are referring to Trent as a glove wearing Mary while trying to insult me in a thread the other day...

I get people change their minds, but you do it every week man and sometimes several times in the same week. No one does it at the frequency you do...and many people besides me point this out...

Let me help you with your highly predictable reply to this...you will bring up how I used to support Trent, but that was in 2008 when we almost all that he showed promise...problem is he never improved...ever...and began to see him for what he was and realized it was all smoke and mirrors and he doesnt have what we thought he had. And I based that on a season of his play...what you do is change your mind after each game, each play, each post, each thread.

Here is a piece of friendly advice...if you are going to literally change your mind every week, several times during the week, and even several times in single thread, then fine...but maybe you should lose words like moron, idiot, retard, etc etc from your posts about other peoples opinnions considering you frequently flip flop to their opinnion anyway...

I'm not even paying much attention to what you are saying because its the same bs attack ever time, OMG, dog flip flopped again , its the end of the world for poor little Alphaprick. :rolleyes:

Let me give you a piece of advice, grow a brain. I told you before, Its a what have you done for me lately world and I could care less what you think about me and so could anyone else.

Play good and win and folks tend to say good things about you, lose and its just the opposite so shut the F%$K up dweeb.

Go figure, Fitzy was sacked 6 times pressured a whole ton more and was still able to over come that and be productive and win the game going away.

Good point. Kelly would also take a few sacks here and there, but could still deliver on the next play. Fitz seems to have that type of mentality to not let a sack or a pick ruin his outing. A very good quality.

I'm not even paying much attention to what you are saying because its the same bs attack ever time, OMG, dog flip flopped again , its the end of the world for poor little Alphaprick. :P

Let me give you a piece of advice, grow a brain. I told you before, Its a what have you done for me lately world and I could care less what you think about me and so could anyone else.

Play good and win and folks tend to say good things about you, lose and its just the opposite so shut the F%$K up dweeb.

:rolleyes: ...."dweeb"...hey, 1988 just called and they want their word back...LMAO

Like I said though...flip flop all you want, but my friendly advice was to stop calling everyone morons, retards, idiots, etc if you are just going to flip flop to their side of the argument literally the next week, same week, same day, same thread, and even on occassion same post. To make it worse, once you flip flop you insult the other side...then you flip flop again and go back to insulting the side you just flip flopped from...and you repeat this process every week...

Good point. Kelly would also take a few sacks here and there, but could still deliver on the next play. Fitz seems to have that type of mentality to not let a sack or a pick ruin his outing. A very good quality.

And one any QB of this team needs right now considering how decimated our line is...

Would it be possible for all of us to agree that we never again will refer to him as Fitzy in any public forum?

It just doesn't sound the same as Jimbo or Boomer or The Snake.

Fitzy sounds kinda...well, kinda prissy.

hahahahaha...agreed...although, he looks so goofy, like a Fitzy...

Would it be possible for all of us to agree that we never again will refer to him as Fitzy in any public forum?

It just doesn't sound the same as Jimbo or Boomer or The Snake.

Fitzy sounds kinda...well, kinda prissy.

K, i'll agree with that, but what do we call him?

Guest dog14787
Myself, I'm pushing 'Von Ryan's Express' - or, just 'Colonel'. :P

How about Fitz because it just fits.

Maybe he fits as a leader for this Buffalo Bills Football team.