My car's Tranmission is SHOT, but I don't

stevestojan

but steve, the new transmission in the garage is still mentally recovering from a broken leg, delivered by a guy out for the season because of a scratch... um... um... um... i mean the grease is still settling in the gears.

In any event, your post makes the most sense, and tom's response just shows that some people's minds just can't be changed.

Seriously how long did it take you to write that analogy? All you had to do was say "Bledsoe is the problem with the offense." That would be the 50034353 time tho. So I guess you had to try and show some sort of intelligence.

Your transmission is fine! You just don't know it? How would you when everything else around it doesn't work? I guess you can't?

I say scrap the junker and watch someone else swap out your transmission... Only to work in a different car.

Anyway, the transmission is the most expensive element to replace... And the MOST repairable (tricky yes... repairable). The thing usually run while everything else around it falls off! It is the most "skilled" part on the car... A true watch.

You can always convert it to manual!

Then again, if you don't take care of your transmission...?

:rolleyes:

I really thought your post was cute and very informative. I am sure you will be running for congress very soon.

Dude... one of at least three things here... maybe even all 3...

1) you need to get laid

2) you need to stick a pin in your Bledsoe blow up doll and realize he's finished

3) you need to get over yourself.

Even if the vehicle has a Jerico tranmission it would not move forward if the engine is running with a couple cylinders down. Therefore, replacing the transmission does not solve the problem. Pulling the pistons and replacing the rings would seem to the real solution.