How Bad is Buffalo if 10mill per year won't get it done?

DarthICE

If you could go to say the Cowboys, Redskins or any number of other teams, that have an owner who puts winning first, a front office who has a clue, and a history of winning in recent memory, would you want to come to Buffalo?

Which of those things sounds like the Redskins?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How the heck do you figure that? Ralph doesn't meddle anywhere near as much as those two..
He's much worse. For just one of many examples, Jones or Snyder would not have forced Wade to bench Flutie before the Titans playoff game.

How the heck do you figure that? Ralph doesn't meddle anywhere near as much as those two..

Jones and Snyder love the media spotlight much more than Ralph-

but Ralph does not take a backseat to anyone when it comes to screwing up the football decisions of his team.

go no farther than the mysterious "inner circle" which Ralph uses to deflect attention away from himself

If none of the top-tier coaches sign with the Bills, despite what some misguided fans have said here on this thread, it's not an indictment of the owner. The sad fact is that Buffalo is one of the least desirable destinations for players AND coaches. I mean, if tons of money, total control, and allegedly part ownership isn't enough, what is?

If none of the top-tier coaches sign with the Bills, despite what some misguided fans have said here on this thread, it's not an indictment of the owner. The sad fact is that Buffalo is one of the least desirable destinations for players AND coaches. I mean, if tons of money, total control, and allegedly part ownership isn't enough, what is?

What everyone continues to overlook is that Shanny has all the money he could ever want.

It's not the owner.

It's not the money.

It's not the small city.

These guys want to win and win now. Shanny is going to the team he feels is close enough, to turn around within two seasons, and of course he wants total control. I don't know if this team is close enough or not in his mind.

What everyone continues to overlook is that Shanny has all the money he could ever want.

It's not the owner.

It's not the money.

It's not the small city.

These guys want to win and win now. Shanny is going to the team he feels is close enough, to turn around within two seasons, and of course he wants total control. I don't know if this team is close enough or not in his mind.

With an offensive mind like his, the offense should be good immediately. That means he can focus on the defense, which hasn't been too bad, despite playing the cover-2. There are very few teams who will be firing their HC's and who will have all or even most of the pieces these guys purportedly want. And if they need a team on the cusp and to have had all the hard work done for them already, the Bills are barking-up the wrong tree.

With an offensive mind like his, the offense should be good immediately. That means he can focus on the defense, which hasn't been too bad, despite playing the cover-2. There are very few teams who will be firing their HC's and who will have all or even most of the pieces these guys purportedly want. And if they need a team on the cusp and to have had all the hard work done for them already, the Bills are barking-up the wrong tree.

Even an offensive guru can't coach around this offense, at least under it's current state. Shanny has to decide if he thinks he can fix this team quicker than his other choices.

I can't speak for any of these guys. Shanny might want to have free reign to bring in all his own players or maybe he wants something that would take just a little tweaking like Dallas.

Guest dog14787
Even an offensive guru can't coach around this offense, at least under it's current state. Shanny has to decide if he thinks he can fix this team quicker than his other choices.

I can't speak for any of these guys. Shanny might want to have free reign to bring in all his own players or maybe he wants something that would take just a little tweaking like Dallas.

I agree with you Push, HC candidates like Cohwer, Gruden or Shanahan are not as much concerned with the money as they are of having success. With that being said Buffalo in my opinion is not that far away from being a Playoff caliber football team with allot of high character players throughout the line up. When this team is healthy, its a handful to handle, at least in my opinion it is.

Have a Happy Turkey day you Turkey :lol:

and the same goes out to all of you Guys and Gals here on TSW ;)

I agree with you Push, HC candidates like Cohwer, Gruden or Shanahan are not as much concerned with the money as they are of having success. With that being said Buffalo in my opinion is not that far away from being a Playoff caliber football team with allot of high character players throughout the line up. When this team is healthy, its a handful to handle, at least in my opinion it is.

Have a Happy Turkey day you Turkey :lol:

and the same goes out to all of you Guys and Gals here on TSW ;)

Thanks dog you too. ;)

I disagree with your opinion that Ralph is known a very meddling owner? Where is your evidence?

Snyder = meddling

Ralph = absentee

Let's say Shanahan, Cowher etal say no to Ralph for 10 mill per season? That right there signals the worst franchise in the NFL hands down.

I don't' think anyone wants the job for several reasons. First off Ralph is known as a very meddling owner. Him suing Wade Phillips way back when didn't sit well with NFL personnel at the time either. Also the future of this team is in doubt. What coach wants to come to Buffalo and have Ralph possibly kick the bucket next year after moving his family up here?

MANY things to consider when thinking of why big time Coaches may not come here.