I'm serious.....

Frez

I'm not asking Drew to be great,  just be a bigger part of the solution  than the problem. 

123393[/snapback]

You better get nervous, because I agree with that too.

For 2 1/2 seasons,  this hasn't been the case, and Bills fans have had enough.  Can you blame them?

123393[/snapback]

Not at all. I get just as frustrated watching our offense screw the pooch as anybody else.

We all know it's only a matter of time until JP replaces DB, that's a given. But I honestly believe that DB gives us the best chance to win the next game. Better than Shane, better than JP. Like I said, we may disagree on that, but DB will be starting that game, and the Bills need him to contribute - but he can't do it all on his own.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You better get nervous, because I agree with that too.

Not at all.  I get just as frustrated watching our offense screw the pooch as anybody else. 

We all know it's only a matter of time until JP replaces DB, that's a given.  But I honestly believe that DB gives us the best chance to win the next game.  Better than Shane, better than JP.  Like I said, we may disagree on that, but DB will be starting that game, and the Bills need him to contribute - but he can't do it all on his own.

123417[/snapback]

What in the hell are we arguing about?

I've never once called for Drew to be benched, I just think he sucks. As far as our best chance at winning, at this point I can't disagree with you, but it would be hard for any QB with a full week of #1 reps to play much worse then Drew. I'll leave it at that.

I'm sorry I wasted our time.

Way to go out on a limb...

I believe we disagree heavily on how much of a problem he is.  That is what I meant about us not agreeing.

He is by far the biggest problem on this team,  for the money he earns and position he plays,  this can't happen. 

I'm not asking Drew to be great,  just be a bigger part of the solution,  then the problem.  For 2 1/2 seasons,  this hasn't been the case,  and Bills fans have had enough.  Can you blame them?

123393[/snapback]

That is my new catch phrase on Bledsoe...He may not be 100% of the problem, but he has not been part of any viable solution for 2 different NFL Teams, and 5 years running now...

Once again...30 Wins and 45 Losses in his last 75 NFL Starts...The only Vet NFL QB without a single winning Season since 98. I have absolutely no idea if the following is true, but I can't imagine that there is a single NFL QB who has been around since the 99 Season began, with a similar amount of Starts, that has a winning percentage below or at .400...

Is this not enough evidence Folks? And again, let's let another Team try to re-revive Bledsoe's career...B)

Who still thinks Bledsoe is not the problem on offense?

122501[/snapback]

If we can't run the ball, Drew can't play quarterback. If we can run the ball, Drew can play quarterback. I am not sure if it is a cause and effect thing, but those are the facts. Is it the O-line? Is it the running backs? Is it the WR's? Is it just all Drew? Who knows. The only thing I am sure of is that when the Bills run the ball sucessfully, Drew plays decently, and we have a very good chance of winning. Drew is past the point where he can win a game for us when nothing else is working (ala Favre), but is capable of winning, when all things are equal....in the end though, JP needs to start getting some time.

Guest Guesteroo
I stand by that post as well as the earlier one where I defended myself. I also said that DB isn't playing well, but that he's far from the only "problem" the Bills' offense had in New England. 

If I say things that make me sound like my knowledge of football is so much greater than yours, that should probably tell you something.

Thanks for playing, now run along and fire up your copy of Madden. :rolleyes:

123233[/snapback]

The only thing you say that makes you sound like you have more football knowledge than the rest of the board are comments like . . . "I have more knowledge than the rest of the board." It's hilarious.

To boot, you're a pompous, arrogant little fella, aint ya? Now put that in your pipe and smoke it "Grampy"