After today's performance it is in the Bills best interest

Cornerville

He's not going to sign another one year contract.

How much do you sink into this guy, and for how long?

What happens next week if he goes back to 4 catches and 50 yards?

Give him a 3-year deal for $18M with half of it guaranteed. There is currently no salary cap, so there's no money issue.

As for what happens if he catches 4 passes for 50 yards, I'll still be saying "the Bills need a real QB." TO didn't just magically start getting open today.

1 week with a new coach, a new attitude if you will...and Terrell Owens showed that he still has a lot in the tank...can he do this from week to week? Probably not...but as Fitz showed today...give the ball to your playmakers and they can make plays.

Regardless of who is coach next season, I do not think having T.O. around is an asset to whomever is the next QB and the next regime.

you guys are terrible. 1) he is never hurt.

2) he still has lots of game

3) Lee evans is so over rated

4) Our Qbs cant get the ball to him

5) our line is battered

6) he might be our third best player, maybe second

7) If he had a line, and a qb, he still would have great stats.

you guys are terrible. 1) he is never hurt.

5) our line is battered

Which is why he will be in Baltimore, Chicago, or NY(Giants) next year.

1) he is never hurt.

5) our line is battered

All of them very succinct, precise points. What I hoped you might have addressed is something that was touched on earlier, which was about fat women in a strip bar. Are the fat women up on stage performing, or are they just in the strip bar crowding around? Could some of these women, perhaps, shore up the offensive line for the Bills?

i think it highly unlikely T.O. is on our team next year. first of all, i doubt he would want to be part of a re-building team. i see him joining a team that has a real shot at the super bowl. secondly, i doubt a new coaching staff would want him. thirdly, the team needs to invest that $6.5 mil in a free agent lineman on either side of the ball.

Your last sentence is contradictory to your title of this thread....

1 week with a new coach, a new attitude if you will...and Terrell Owens showed that he still has a lot in the tank...can he do this from week to week? Probably not...but as Fitz showed today...give the ball to your playmakers and they can make plays.

Regardless of who is coach next season, I do not think having T.O. around is an asset to whomever is the next QB and the next regime.

any coach thats comes into this situation is going to want to keep as many good players around as he can. you just don't get rid of TO because of his history before he came to buffalo when he is one of our best players. some of you people are really clueless.

any coach thats comes into this situation is going to want to keep as many good players around as he can. you just don't get rid of TO because of his history before he came to buffalo when he is one of our best players. some of you people are really clueless.

Shanahan would love a guy like TO. And vice versa.