Just our luck

EC-Bills

As soon as we go after someone high-profile...

GENEVA (Reuters) – After a year's delay, scientists at the world's biggest accelerator have restarted an experiment to recreate "Big Bang" conditions that had sparked suggestions the earth would be sucked in by millions of black holes.

linky

:(

These black holes would not be small enough not to matter. See, you might be in a black hole right now and not know it, although I would have a hard time explaining that.

There are so many ways the world can end, each of them equally beautiful. Will be be sucked up by black holes? Will the children of the corn attack? How sweet with the coming nuclear apocalypse be? Will a bioweapon exterminate the human race? I cant wait.

These black holes would not be small enough not to matter. See, you might be in a black hole right now and not know it, although I would have a hard time explaining that.

There are so many ways the world can end, each of them equally beautiful. Will be be sucked up by black holes? Will the children of the corn attack? How sweet with the coming nuclear apocalypse be? Will a bioweapon exterminate the human race? I cant wait.

ur wierd.

go away

I'm not an astro physics major or anything of that ilk, but maybe there would be a TOTAL reversal because the Bills suck enough, right now, to stem the tide of a million black holes (In theory)!!! If neccessary, the Oakland Raiders, Cleveland Browns, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and the St. Louis Rams could assist in this mighty endevour!!

HOSAAAAAAAAAAAAAN CHOP!!!

As soon as we go after someone high-profile...

GENEVA (Reuters) – After a year's delay, scientists at the world's biggest accelerator have restarted an experiment to recreate "Big Bang" conditions that had sparked suggestions the earth would be sucked in by millions of black holes.

linky

Uhhhhhhhhh, yeah. That'll end up successful. And to think they want America to sign the Copenhagen Treaty so they can "reappropriate" our money to 3rd world countries. Why don't they just reappropriate the money for these useless projects to 3rd world countries? :(

For real. Co2, the fourth leading greenhouse gas has increased by .0000000000909 parts of the atmosphere, so we are all going to die unless we found a massive global government that will reduce co2 emissions by impoverishing us. Unless thats just a total load of crap, and we are still stuck with the bill, loss of national sovereignty, and whatever new entities the world government will throw at us. Like a new currency when the dollar tanks.

You were my favorite poster after this post.

For real. Co2, the fourth leading greenhouse gas has increased by .0000000000909 parts of the atmosphere, so we are all going to die unless we found a massive global government that will reduce co2 emissions by impoverishing us. Unless thats just a total load of crap, and we are still stuck with the bill, loss of national sovereignty, and whatever new entities the world government will throw at us. Like a new currency when the dollar tanks.

But I don't know what this jibber jabber is about. But you're right about the dollar. Except that you should have been outraged years ago since the dollar started to decline June 2001. http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/chart...;CP=0&PT=11

Not to mention the probability of the existence of parallel universes, wherein the Buffalo Bills are 7 time Super Bowl Champions led by Billy Joe Hobert. Magnum PI is the President and Charles Ingalls the Secretary of State. Money doesn't exist there.