Bills Backers Albany

AlbanyBill

This has been irking me for a while and I wanted to share my frustration with you guys. So the Bills Backers of Albany meet up and watch games at a sports bar in Clifton Park (which is like 30 minutes north of Albany). I'm just wondering why this is. I live in Downtown Albany and I could never see myself driving up to Clifton Park for the games (especially given the fact that I would probably be drowning my sorrows with a few Blue Lights). Why does the Bills Backers of "Albany" meet up in CP? I, for one, usually watch the games at Legends on Lark St. It hink it may be time for a "real" Bills Backers of Albany.

Yeah it is Tailgaters I think. Also, if most live in Saratoga, why not just have a Bills Backers of Saratoga?

There aren't any beer specials at Tailgators, but the waitstaff is a collection of some of the finest talent I have ever encountered at a dining establishment. That in itself is a reason in itself to check out a game there.

Peabody's in Saratoga is now owned by Bailey's next door and they've combined the establishments to turn it into a super-establishment. That would be a nice place to host a Backers bar.

Albany backers club should be just what its supposed to be...at a bar in Albany.

This has been irking me for a while and I wanted to share my frustration with you guys. So the Bills Backers of Albany meet up and watch games at a sports bar in Clifton Park (which is like 30 minutes north of Albany). I'm just wondering why this is. I live in Downtown Albany and I could never see myself driving up to Clifton Park for the games (especially given the fact that I would probably be drowning my sorrows with a few Blue Lights). Why does the Bills Backers of "Albany" meet up in CP? I, for one, usually watch the games at Legends on Lark St. It hink it may be time for a "real" Bills Backers of Albany.

Did you happen to come across LSI/Oneota Bills Fan? :angry:

Bills Backers in Saratoga is at Peabodys. If you live in Albany than I always found O'Tooles on Central to be a pretty big Bills bar.

Yeah I always went to O'Toole's- lots of Bills fans, but honestly, not a great place to watch a game.

I think they meet in CP because it's a central location for the capital region, closer for people from Schenectady, Troy, and Saratoga, and it's really not far from Albany. I think if you had it at Lark Street bar, it would just be harder to access and you probably wouldn't get as big a crowd. I've never been to the one in CP though, so this is just conjecture.

Courtney's in Latham is a big time bills joint

I'm in Queensbury, and there's about 4 Bills fans that I know of. You guys should be lucky you've got enough fans to get together. The two guys I watch most of my football with are Dolphins and Patriots fans!!!

I'm in Queensbury, and there's about 4 Bills fans that I know of. You guys should be lucky you've got enough fans to get together. The two guys I watch most of my football with are Dolphins and Patriots fans!!!

carl r's exit 18. always has bills game on..plus others.....great crowd and

bar...plus good eats.......